SBI PO Recruitment 2015 - SBI PO Online Application Form & Registration
States bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of SBI PO (Probationary Officer). It is notified by the ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2015-16/02 dated . Online registration for the SBI PO is starting from 13.04.2015 TO 02.05.2015. Candidates can pay the fee through online mode from 13.04.2015 TO 02.05.2015. For more details read the detail below.
Post Name : SBI PO
Vacancies : 2000
Pay Scale : The starting basic pay is Rs.16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around Rs. 8,55,000/-
Details Vacancies :
Educational Qualification : as on 01.09.2015
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognisedas such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015.
Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2015)
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2015 i.e candidates must have been born not
earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1994 (both days inclusive)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ ST = 5 years
- OBC (Non Creamy) = 3 years (PWD = PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)- 13 Years, PWD (Gen)- 10 Years)
- Ex Servicemen : 5 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 = 5 years
Application Fee :
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs.100/- and for General and Others Rs. 600/-. Fee is to be paid via online mode through Online Banking, Debit Card.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online by visisting the below given link. Candidates have to pay the fee via ONLINE MODE only. SBI PO online application is starting from 13.04.2015 TO 02.05.2015. Candidates can pay the fee through online mode from 13.04.2015 TO 02.05.2015.
Important Dates :
SBI PO Online Registration Starts : 13 April 2015
Last Date of Online Registration : 02 May 2015
SBI PO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure :
From this year SBI PO exam will be conducted in three phase. First is
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
- GD and Interview
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- 1. English Language = 30 Qns. 30 marks
- 2. Quantitative Aptitude = 35 Qns. 35 Mark
- 3. Reasoning Ability =35 Qns. 35 mark
Total 100 Questions and 100 Mark
Total Time is 1 Hour.
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(i) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
- a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
- c) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
(ii) Descriptive Test:
- The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Phase – III:Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged indescending order in each category.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be as decided by the Bank
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.