Job Description:Post Name: Assistant Lineman
Qualification for ITI candidates : Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/ Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
Vacancy : 147 Nos.
Qualification for ITC candidates : Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
Vacancy : 88 Nos.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 7,950-16,790/-
Age Limit : The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
- i. 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- ii. 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates.
- iii. 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates
- Rs 400/- General Category and Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- Rs 200/- candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be donee according to the mark secured in the qualifying exam.
How To Apply:Willing candidates should apply online by clicking on the below given link from 16.06.2014 to 16.07.2014
Instructions for the Applicants
Click here for Online Application