PAN CARD Online Apply Process With Image - How To Apply PAN CARD Online in India
Here i am going to provide you a step by step procedure with image and video which will help you to apply your PAN Card via online mode. Before applying you should read these steps carefully, other wise your labour will go in vein.
PAN CARD Apply Procedure Consist of 3 Main Steps.
- 1. Online Submission of The Pan Application
- 2. Payment of Fee Rs 105.- Via Online mode (Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card) or Demard Draft.
- 3. Sending of printed application form along with the Identity Proof, Date of Birth Proof and Address proof to the PAN Department
- 4. After these steps you should take rest, you will receive your PAN CARD after 15 days from the date of apply.
APPLY PAN CARD ONLINE
How To Apply PAN CARD Online ?
STEP : 1 : Online Form Submission
Apply Online Here
c). Click on the "New Pan Card for India Citizen (Form 49 A)" menu. You will see a page as shown below. Here you have to choose , which Type of PAN CARD you want.
d). Then click on the "Online Application for New PAN (Form 49A)" menu. Now you will get a Big form as shown below. See it carefully. If you could not see it clearly then click the image to enlarge it.
(CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IT)
e). If you are ARMY or AIR FORCE person then click on the CIRCLE near it. But if you are General person, then click on "Other Individual" .
** If you are choosing "Other Individual" then Leave the 4 Boxes (Area Code, AO Type, Range Code, AO Number) Blank.
Choose your Title that is Mr/Miss or any other,then enter "Your Full Name"
Enter the Name Which you want to print on the PAN CARD.
LINE -3 :
Choose wheather you have any other name or not. Choose it "NO"
LINE- 4 :
Select your gender that is MALE or FEMALE
Enter the Date of Birth which is mentioned in your Certificate or Driving Licence. ( Proof to be attached with the hard copy)
Enter the " Full Name Of Your Father"
LINE -7 :
In "Residential Address" boxes , Enter your full address, Pin code, State, Country . If you have any Office address then enter in the "Office Address" Box, otherwise leave it blank.
(CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IT)
Line - 8 :
Select the Address of Communication, means to which address your PAN CARD will be sent.
Choose your " Country Code" from the drop down menu, then enter your "Mobile number" or Telephone Number. Also in E- Mail Id box, enter "Your Email address".
Line 10 :
It will show you which types of PAN CARD you are applying. Means whether Individual or Business etc. Since you have selected this option at the beginning, so it will not allow you to Edit it.
LINE- 12 :
if you have AADHAAR number, then enter it in this box. if not, then leave it blank.
Select your "Source of Income" from the Salaried, Businees or any other income option. you have to specify it from the drop down menu.
Choose "NO" here.
Select the documents which you will enclose with this application for the , Choose from a huge list
- Proof of the Date of Birth (DL/ Education Certificate/passport/AADHAAR)
- Proof of Address and (Electry Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Bank account)
- Proof of Identity (DL/Passport/Ration Card)
NOTE : At the time of sending the Hard copy of the application form, you have to attach the xerox copy of these documents as a proof.
Enter " Your Name" in the first box, the select "Himself/Herself" in 2nd box, and "Place" in third box.
LINE - Payment Details :
"Payment Details" option, choose the mode of your payment. That is how you want to pay the PAN CARD Fee of Rs 105.- only. Suppose i have chosen the "INTERNET BANKING " option. Which is very easy. But if you don't have the "INTERNET BANKING" ID and PASSWORD then choose any other mode.
Then click on the SUBMIT Button.
If you will enter all the details correctly, then it will take you to another page. Which will show you the data which you entered for the purpose of correction.
But if you have done some mistake in filling the details, then the mistake box will show you in RED LETTER, which you have to correct.
STEP : 2 : Online Form Submission
1. After the Submitting the Online Form, you will see a page as shown below. Click on Agree button, Now you will see a page as shown below.
2. Click on Agree button, Now you will see a page as shown below.
3. Now select your Bank from which you want to pay the Fee. And pay the fee by login to your bank account.
STEP : 3 : Sending of Hard Copy of Form
1. Now your PAN CARD form is submitted successfully. Now take the print out of the form in A4 Paper, and attach the xerox copy of the address proof, identity proof and Birth day proof with this copy and enter it in a A4 envelope and send it to the below given address by post to the address mentioned below.
NOTE : On the top of the envelope write "APPLICATION FOR PAN -Acknowledgement Number "
Address:Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune - 411016
After 15 days from the date of apply, you will receive the PAN CARD in your communication address.