PGIMER Recruitment 2015 Notification - 111 Senior Resident, Jr/Sr Demonstrator & SMO Vacancies
Job Description:Vacancies : 111
Post Names :
A. Senior Resident: 99 Posts
- 1. Anaesthesia: 15 Posts
- 2. Cardiac Anaesthesia: 01 Post
- 3. Community Medicine/ School of Public Health: 02 Posts
- 4. Dentistry (Pedo. & Prev. Dent): 01 Post
- a. Dentistry (Orthodontics): 01 Post
- b. Dentistry (Community Dentistry): 01 Post
- 5. Dermatology: 02 Posts
- 6. Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
- 7. General Surgery: 09 Posts
- 8. Hospital Administration: 05 Posts
- 9. Internal Medicine: 10 Posts
- 10. Microbiology (including one post of Parasitology): 04 Posts
- 11. Nuclear Medicine: 05 Posts
- 12. Obst. & Gynae: 04 Posts
- 13. Ophthalmology: 06 Posts
- 14. Orthopaedics: 01 Post
- 15. Otolaryngology (ENT): 01 Post
- 16. Pathology: 08 Posts
- 17. Paediatrics: 05 Posts
- 18. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
- 19. Radio-diagnosis: 06 Posts
- 20. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
- 21. Renal Transplant Surgery: 05 Posts
- 22. Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
B. Senior Medical Officer (Casualty): 02 Posts
C. Jr/ Sr Demonstrator: 10 Posts
- 1. Anatomy: 01 Post
- 2. Exp. Med. & Biotech (CSIC): 01 Post
- 3. Immunopathology: 01 Post
- 4. Paediatric Medicine: 01 Post
- 5. Radio-diagnosis (X-ray): 02 Posts
- 6. School of Public Health (Health Management): 01 Post
- 7. School of Public Health (Environment Health): 01 Post
- 8. School of Public Health (Nutrition): 01 Post
- 9. Tutor (Medical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act), Must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Age should be 36 years for Post Hospital Administration , 33 years for remaining all posts. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Departmental Assessment & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for all others, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST at Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan.
How to Apply:Candidates should send their application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification, experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, one latest passport size photograph, one copy of challan form through registered post or Speed Post to the below given address on or before 09-06-2015.
Address:Asstt. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Chandigarh – 160012
- Online Apply : From 19-05-2015 to 06-06-2015 (23:59 hrs).
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-06-2015.
- Date of Written Examination: 22-06-2015 to 24-06-2015.
- Departmental Assessment: 23-06-2015 to 25-06-2015.
- Date of Interview: 24-06-2015 to 26-06-2015.
Download Recruitment Notification