Western Railway required young and dynamic candidates for the post under Sports Quota for the year 2015-16. The last date of application is 1st June 2015. Read below for more details.
Job Description:Post Name: Handball
Vacancy : 07
Position : Goal Keeper, Right Back, Centre Back, Left Back, Right Wing, Pivot Player and Left Wing
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years as on 1st July 2015.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-1 Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: High Secondary School (HSC) Pass / Matriculation with 12th Class Pass.
Examination Fee: Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.100/- (A Non-Refundable fee). The Postal Order should be drawn in favour of Western Railway Sports Association, Mumbai. No fee for SC / ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes candidates.
Candidates should have any of the below given qualification :
- (A) Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior / Senior), World Championships (Junior / Senior), Asian Games (Senior) & Commonwealth Games (Senior) (OR)
- (B) Represented the country in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/ Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)/South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior)/ USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior) and obtained at least 3rd position (OR)
- (C) Represented a State or equivalent unit in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships and obtained at least 3rd Position (OR)
- (D) Represented a State in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association and obtained at least 3rd position (OR)
- (E) Represented a University in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities and obtained at least 3rd position (OR)
- (F) Represented a State or equivalent Unit in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category) and obtained 1st position.
Selection Procedure: All eligible candidates will be called for Trials and after Trials. only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
How To Apply:Interested and eligible candidates should send their application as per prescribed format alongside with two passport size photographs to the below given address on or before 01/06/2015 up to 17.00 hrs. On the top of the envelope, write "APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2015-16"
Address:SR. SPORTS OFFICER,
WESTERN RAILWAY SPORTS ASSOCIATION,
HEADQUARTER OFFICE, CHURCHGATE,