AMD Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 146 Vacancy : Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad invites application for the below given various Technical and Non technical posts. . Candidates can apply online from 30-01-2016 to 22-02-2016. For full description about the jobs, read the details below.
AMD Recruitment 2016Total Vacancies : 146 Nos.
1. Technical Officer – C (Physics: 02 Posts
2. Technical Officer – C (Computer Science): 01 Post
3. Technical Officer – C (Drilling): 04 Posts
4. Technical Officer – C (Civil): 01 Post
5. Technical Officer – C (Chemistry): 04 Posts
6. Scientific Assistant – B (Drilling): 03 Posts
7. Scientific Assistant – B (Survey): 07 Posts
8. Scientific Assistant – B (Electrical) : 02 Posts
9. Draughtsman – B1: 03 Posts
10. Technician – B (Drilling/ Diesel/ Auto Mech.): 19 Posts
11. Technician – B (Book Binder): 01 Post
12. Technician – B (Printer): 01 Post
13. Technician – B (Carpenter): 01 Post
14. Technician – B (Plumber): 01 Post
15. Technician – B (Electrician): 07 Posts
16. Technician – B (Photography): 01 Post
17. Technician – B (Data Entry): 03 Posts
18. Technician – B (Chemistry): 03 Posts
19. Stenographer Grade – II: 02 Posts
20. Stenographer Grade – III: 08 Posts
21. Upper Division Clerk: 17 Posts
22. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 25 Posts
23. Work Assistant – A: 26 Posts
24. Security Guard: 04 Posts
- M.Sc. (Master of Science) in Physics/ Applied Physics from a Recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No-1,
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No-2,
- B.E./ B.Tech., in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Drilling Engineering from a Recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No-3 with adequate experience. For more Information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 27 years for S.No -1 to 5, 9, 19 to 24 Posts, 30 years for S.No – 6 to 8 Posts, 25 years for S.No -10 to 18 Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Endurance test/ Written test/ Stenography test/ Practical examination/ Trade test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for Technical Officer, Rs.150/- for Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman & Stenographer, Rs.100/- for Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant, Security Guard Posts through SBI online. SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD candidates are exempted from this application fee.
How to Apply:Candidates can apply online through the website www.amd.gov.in from 30-01-2016 to 22-02-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to online applicants should have valid login credentials.
2. Log on to the website www.amd.gov.in.
3. Go to Updates.
4. Select the desired Post and Click Online Application.
5. Fill all the details in the application form.
6. Check once before submit the application then OK
7. Take print out of online application and keep for future use.
Important Dates:Starting Date for Apply Online: 30-01-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2016.