IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016Total No. of Posts: 29 Nos.
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow: 06 Posts
2. Senior Project Executive Officer: 01 Post
3. Project Research Scientist: 01 Post
4. Project Engineer: 02 Posts
5. Project Software Engineer: 01 Post
6. Sr. Project Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
7. Project Assistant: 01 Post
8. Project Technical Assistant: 01 Post
9. Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
10. Research Associate: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Chemistry or any life Science Subject, B.Tech (Biotechnology), Post Graduation Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in Professional Course, BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S with Geotechnical Engineering as a Specialization in Civil Engineering with NET qualification for Post No. 01, Ph.D or MBA/ M.Tech or equivalent degree for Post No. 02 & 03, B.Tech/ BE/ M.Sc/ MCA./ MBA or equivalent degree for Post No. 04 & 05 and other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:Willing candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in . Candidates can apply offline by sending their application in prescribed format with relevant documents to the below given address on or before 29-02-2016.
Address:Asstt. Registrar (R & D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29-02-2016.