Jobs in CMOH Purulia, Westb Bengal - 38 Vacancies : Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purulia requires eligible candidates for 38 vacancies on contract basis under various health programms. Willing candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 19-02-2016 & walk in interview for S.No-8, 12, & 13 Posts on 16-02-2016 & 17-02- 2016 at 11.000 AM. For more details read the description below.
CMOH Purulia Vacancy Details:Vacancies: 38 Nos.
Name of the Posts:
1. District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP: 01 Post
2. District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP: 01 Post
4. District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP: 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP: 01 Post
6. Quality Manager – NQAP: 02 Posts
7. District PMDIT & TB HIV Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
8. Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit
9. Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic: 01 Post
10. ICTC, Counselor – NACP: 08 Posts
11. Lab Technician, ICTC – NACP: 13 Posts
13. Sahayika for NRC – RCH: 02 Posts
13.Medical Officer – NUHM: 02 Posts
14. Lab Technician – NUHM: 02 Posts
15. Computer Assistant – NUHM: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration from a recognized institute/ University for Post 1, Post Graduation Degree in Social Science/ Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development/ Advocacy/ Partner Ship for Post 2, MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management for Post 3, MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management for Post 4 Posts. .
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be in between 22 to 62 years for S.No-1, 2, 40 years for S.No-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20 years to 60 years for S,No-10, 11, 40 years for S.No-12, 63 years for S.No-13, 40 years for S.No-14, 15 as on 01-01-2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
How to Apply:Candidates have to send their applications in precribed format along with self attested all testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experiences etc., and in an envelope should be superscribed as “name of the post applied” through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier to the below mentioned address on or before 19-02-2016 .
Address :The Secretary & CMOH,
District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road,
Post + Dist – Purulia, pin- 723101
Important Dates:Last Date for receipt of Application: 19-02-2016
For S.No-8, 12, & 13 the candidates have to attend the interview on the below mentioned address on 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Date of Interview for S.No-8, 12, 13 Posts: 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Interview Venue:Basundhara Meeting Hall,
Zilla Swasthya Bhavan,
Ranchi Road, Purulia