Job Description :Vacancies : 15 Nos.
- 1. Deputy General Manager (Mill): 01 Post
- 2. Chief Superintendent (Elect.): 01 Post
- 3. Addl. Controller of Stores: 01 Post
- 4. Deputy Superintendent (Mill): 01 Post
- 5. Deputy Controller of Stores & Purchase: 01 Post
- 6. Deputy Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
- 7. Assistant Manager (Medical Services): 03 Posts
- 8. Assistant Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
- 9. Assistant Controller of Stores & Purchase: 01 Post
- 10. Assistant Superintendent (Industrial Engineering): 01 Post
- 11. Security Officer: 01 Post
- 12. Diploma Trainee (Chemical): 01 Post
- 13. Fire Officer: 01 Post
Qualification:Post 01 & 04 : Degree in Chemical Engineering./ Metallurgical Engineering
Post 02 : Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with adequate Computer Knowledge
Post No. 03, 05 & 09 : Degree in any Branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management or Degree in any discipline with two years recognized PG Degree/ Diploma in Materials Management or MBA with specialization in Materials Management
Post No. 06 & 08 : Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Post 07 : MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council
Post 10 : Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent or Graduation in Engineering with PG qualification in Industrial Engineering from recognised University & other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates Upper age limit should be 48 years for Post 01, 45 years/ 40 years for Post 02, 35 years for Post 03 & 13, 30 years for Post 04 to 10 & 12 and below 50 years for Post No. 11 as on 28-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for General & OBC(NCL) candidates by Demand Draft in favour of Uranium Corporation of India Limited drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda (code-0227), Jharkhand. No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates.
How to Apply:Apply in the prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, Medical certificate applicable for physical handicapped candidates, fee in an envelope super scripted with “Advt No. —– and Name of the Post Applied for———” on the top corner on or before 28-03-2016.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt – Singhbhum East,
Download Full Job Details
Download Application Form