Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Vacancies : 124 Nos.
- I. Residual Parent Cadre: 116 posts
- 1. SC: 10 Posts
- 2. ST: 01 Post
- 3. Category-I: 10 Posts
- 4. Category-II(A): 38 Posts
- 5. Category-II(B): 11 Posts
- 6. Category-III(A): 09 Posts
- 7. Category-III(B): 09 Posts
- 8. General Merit: 28 Posts
- II. Local Cadre (Backlog): 08 posts
- 1. ST: 01 Post
- 2. Category-I: 01 Post
- 3. Category-II(A): 02 Posts
- 4. Category-II(B): 01 Post
- 5. Category-III(B): 01 Post
- 6. General Merit: 02 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 38 years for SC/ ST, 35 years for others as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for viva voce and computer test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I) through online or Challan.
Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway to www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/ icollecthome.htm in the PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
Online Generation of Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the Challan through the SBI online payment gateway link www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/ icollecthome.htm in the PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply:Candidates should apply online through website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp on or before 01-03-2016 by 11:59 PM. The instruction for online apply is mentioned below.
Instructions to Apply Online:1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, Contact No
& scanned copies of photograph & Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
3. Click on “Notifications” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Select the Desired post.
5. Click on “Click here to Apply Online Application” —> “Online Application”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important Date :Last Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2016 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 04-03-2016.