PPSC Recruitment 2016 | 118 Lecturer, Programmer, Workshop Superintendent Vacancy
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala requires young and dynamic candidates for 118 post of Programmer, Lecturer, Librarian, Workshop Superintendent in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab. Apply online on or before 02-03-2016 by 11:59 P.M & send hard copy of application on or before 16-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M. Read below for full details.
Job Description :Total Vacancies : 118 Nos.
Name of the Posts:
1. Programmer: 06 Posts
2. Lecturer (Physics): 21 Posts
3. Lecturer (Chemistry): 16 Posts
4. Lecturer (Library Science): 02 Posts
5. Lecturer (Mould Design): 01 Post
6. Lecturer (Textile Chemistry): 01 Post
7. Lecturer (Math): 09 Posts
8. Lecturer (Plastic Technology): 02 Posts
9. Librarian: 06 Posts
10. Workshop Superintendent: 06 Posts
11. Lecturer (English): 12 Posts
12. Lecturer (Pharmacy): 27 Posts
13. Lecturer (Dyeing Printing): 01 Post
14. Lecturer (Medical Lab Technology): 06 Posts
15. Lecturer (Garment Manufacturing Technology): 02 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess the following qualification
Post No- 1 : First Class B.E/ B Technology in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
Post No - 2, 3, 4, 7 : Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Library Science/ Mathematics with atleast 55% marks
Post No-5 , 6 : B.Technology in Polymer Science/ Plastic Technology/ Textile Chemistry.
Post No- 8 : First Class Bachelor’s degree in the Plastic Technology
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 18-37 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive examination & interview.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs. 1125/- for SC/ ST of all States & BC of Punjab, Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/- for all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab), Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab by using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply:Willing candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 02-03-2016 by 11:59 P.M & send hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, Challan form by Speed post/ by hand to the below given address on or before 16-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Address:Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Instructions to Apply Online:1. Keep Email Id, scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Visit www.ppsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “Advertisement” —> “Open Advertisement”.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply/ View” —> “Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online : 02-03-2016 by 11:59 P.M
Last Date for Depositing Application Fee through Bank Challan: 09-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 16-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M