SBI Recruitment 2016 - Clerk Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)/Junior Agricultural Associates (Clerical Cadre) vacancies. The SBI recruitment 2016 includes Secial Recruitment Drive For (I) Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh (II) Special Recruitment Drive For Filling Up Of Backlog Vacancies In Respect Of (A)Sc/St/Obc (B) Pwd ( C) Ex-Servicemen]. Read below for more details.
Job Description :Post : Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
- Regular Recruitment-10726 ,
- Special Recruitment : 3218 -Backlog vacancies
- Special Recruitment Drive For Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh : 188
Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
Post Name : Junior Agricultural Associates
Vacancies : Regular Recruitment-3008
Qualification : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute
Pay Scale : Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2016) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.199 6 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/- , General and OBC Rs. 600/- Candidates have to pay the fee via online mode only.
Selection Procedure : The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply via online mode before 25-04-2016. Important dates are mentioned below.
Important Date :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 05/04/2016
- Closure of registration of application : 25/04/2016
- Closure for editing application details : 25/04/2016
- Last date for printing your application : 10/05/2016
- Online Fee Payment : 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016