UIICL AO Recruitment 2016 | Administrative Officer Vacancy in United India Insurance Company Ltd
United India Insurance Company Ltd (UIICL) invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer - Generalist & Specialist Scale I in Anywhere in India. Willing candidates should apply online from before 17 May 2016. Read below for more details.
Job Description :Post Name : Administrative Officer (Generalist Stream & For Specialist Stream )
Vacancy : 300 Nos. [Generalist –220, Specialist- 80, Finance -43, Civil Engineering -05,Legal- 15, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering-15, Actuary-02)
Qualification : The minimum Educational Qualification required for various disciplines are :
- Finance-Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/MBA Finance /M.Com/B.Com
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering - B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering
- Legal - Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. (3 Years experience as a practicing Layer (2 yrs for SC/ST) is preferable).
- Actuary - Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline
1. MBA Finance candidates must furnish certificate from University confirming their specialization in Finance at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
2. Working knowledge of Computer is a must.
CTC : Rs.48,000/-
Age Limit : A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2016.
Application Fee : SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC : Rs. 100 and for All others : Rs. 600/. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure : The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
How To ApplyInterested and eligible candidates should apply online from 06.05.2016 to 17.05.2016.
Important Dates :Online Registration Starts : 06.05.2016
Last Date of online Registration : 17.05.2016
Payment of Application Fees : 06.05.2016 to 17.05.2016
Tentative Date of Objective Exam & Descriptive test : 12.06.2016
Tentative Downloading of Call letters for Main Exam & descriptive test : 5 days prior to exam
Click Here For Full Job Details
Click Here To Apply Online