OUAT UG ADMISSION 2018-19 Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Date
ORISSA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY (OUAT) offers education at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Community Science & Forestry in the semester system. Here we have described the OUAT U.G Admission process, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria for admission, Seat Availability, selection procedure. Read below to know the details.
OUAT U.G ADMISSION 2018-19
[Form A 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018 ]
[Form B 22.05.2018 to 10.06.2018 ]
Entrance Date : 29.04.2018 (SUNDAY) (10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
OUAT UG Admission Dates:
- Submission of online Application Form-A : 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018
- Edit option in Form –A (online) : 16.03.2018 to 20.03.2018
- Downloading of Admit Card : 15.04.2018 to 29.04.2018(9.00 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 29.04.2018 (SUNDAY) (10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. )
- Submission of Application Form - B (online ) : 22.05.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Edit option in Form – B (online) : 11.06.2018 to 13.06.2018
- Uploading of Intimation-cum-Rank card : 07.07.2018
- Counseling and admission : 23.07.2018 to 27.07.2018
- Admission of State Govt. Sponsored Candidates : 30.07.2018
- Orientation Programme : 31.07.2018
- Commencement of class : 01.08.2018
- Date of online application for spot(if required) : 29.07.2018 to 01.08.2018
- Uploading of intimation letter for spot admission:04.08.2018
- Spot Counselling & Admission(if required) : 07.08.2018
UG Course Available in OUAT & Intake Capacity:
Note : In B. Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture, 15 Nos. of seat is reserved only for Western Odisha
Eligibility for OUAT UG Admission :
If a student want to apply for any Under Graduate Course in OUAT, must posses the qualification mentioned below.
|Name of the
|Minimum Qualification||Subjects in +2 Science|
+2 Science with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate including extra optional. (for SC/ST/PwD candidates is 40%)
|P.C.M. or P.C.B.|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||do||PCB|
|B. Tech. (Agril.Engg.)||do||PCM|
|do||P.C.M. or P.C.B.|
Note : Students admitted into B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Horticulture / B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry /B.Sc.(Hons.)Community Science without having Mathematics or Biology at the +2 level will have to make up their deficiency by taking pre-requisite courses in the subject (Mathematics / Biology) to be offered during the first two semesters.
Selection Process:There will be a COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for selection of the candidates
for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc.(Hons.)
Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech.(Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc.(Hons.) Community
Eligibility requirement (B.Sc. Forestry)
Male (General & SC) = 163cm., ST = 152cm
Female (General & SC) = 150cm., ST = 145cm
Male = 79cm to 84cm (Minimum 5 cm. expansion)
Female = 74cm to 79 cm (Minimum 5 cm. expansion)
UG Entrance TestThe Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice question (MCQ) for 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. The Entrance Examination will be held on 29.04.2018(10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.). The subjects of examination and marks distribution are indicated below.
- Physics : 50 Marks
- Chemistry : 50 Marks
- Mathematics/Biology : 50 Marks
- Mental Aptitude : 50 Marks
- Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry, Mental Aptitude and either Mathematics or Biology.
- There is no negative marks for wrong answer.
Weightage to Academic Career and Entrance Examination:
Weighted score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of his/her academic career and Entrance Examination as given below:
- a) H.S.C. / equivalent : 25%
- b) +2 Sc. /equivalent : 25%
- c) Entrance Examination : 50%
- Total : 100%
How To Apply:
The prospectus may be downloaded from the university website at www.ouat.nic.in. The candidates desirous of applying for the Common Entrance Test for admission into Under Graduate Course under OUAT have to visit www.ouat.nic.in or https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in and click on the link “Submission of Online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination- 2018” and apply online before the scheduled date.