SCERT, Odisha is going to conduct the D.El.Ed 2018 Entrance test for the admission of the candidates into CT courses in various colleges in Orissa. . You can see the details about the online application Here. But after the online application proceed candidates will prepare for this exam in order to get a seat in any of the colleges . So they have to qualify the entrance exam with good score inorder to get a seat in good colllege,. Here we have described about the CT Entrance Exam 2018 Pattern and complete syllabus which will help the students in their preparation,
CT (D.El.Ed) 2018 : Exam & Syllabus:
- Section-I carries 30 marks. There shall be 30 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Section II carries 60 marks. There shall be 60 questions each carrying one mark
- All the questions shall be of multiple choice type.
- 1 Mark for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- All the question shall be multiple choice Question (MCQ)
- The exam will be conducted online.
Detail Questions Pattern :
FULL CONTENTS OF SYLLABUS:
Section – I 30 marks
- Language (English): this would include comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage.
- Reasoning: It would cover logical and analytical reasoning.
- General Awareness: This would include everyday science, Political system and happening, general information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
- Teaching Aptitude: This aspect should cover application of common sense in handling Educational Contexts, Classroom Situations, Learner and Learning Problems, Purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management and teaching learning strategies.
- Dhwani and Sabda
- Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb)
- Derivation of words
- Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix)
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic simple equation and its solution
- Set- its elements, operations on set
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
- Basic Geometrical Concept
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- local self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure
- Latitde, longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Relationship between Human and Natural Resources
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental preservation and protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
- Micro organisms