Odisha Admission ITI 2021 Online Application Form & Registration ProcessDirectorate of Technical Education and Training has issued a notification that from this year the admission to all the 48 government ITI college will be done using online application system or SAMS by Dhe, Odisha. All the students who want to take admission into any government ITI all over Odisha should fill their form online by using the website https://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/ITI.aspx. Students can apply from 08-07-2021 to 04-08-2021 . Read below for full details
ODISHA ITI ONLINE Admission 2021
[From 08 July 2021 to 04 August 2021 ]
Eligibility/Qualification for ITI Admission in Odisha :
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 14 as on 1.08.2018. No upper age limit.
- For Matric Trade , the candidates education qualification of the students should be 10th (HSC) pass with Mathematics and Science as subjects.
- For Non-Matric trade, the candidates should have passed 8th class or failed the 10th examination
Government ITI Online Apply Process
- Candidates should visit the website https://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/ITI.aspx. After filling the educational details, candidates have to enter the choice of ITI college in which students want to take admission. Entry per college is Rs 10/-
- After filling the online application, the candidates should take the print out of the filled online application, and attach all the copies of education details and cast certificates and submit it to the nearest ITI before 08-08-2021.
- After validation of the application at the ITI, candidates will be asked to come to the college by email or mobile/sms for admission.
Toll Free Help Line Number :
155335 or 1800 345 6770
DTET Number : 0671-2306593