Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Apply for 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot and TechnicianRailway Recruitment Board invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Across India. Candidates having Graduate, ITI and Diploma qualification can apply for the posts. There are total 26502 vacancies. Apply online from 03rd Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018. Read below for more details.
Railway Recruitment 2018
[03 Feb to 05 Mar 2018]
Job Description:Post Name : Assistant Loco Pilot
Vacancies : 17673 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Turner/ Wireman or Matriculation/ SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering or Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
Post Name : Technicians
Vacancies : 8829 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCV in relevant trades or Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade mentioned in notification.
Important : Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA)
Scale of pay:Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):18 – 28 Years
Name of the RRB Regions
1. Ahmedabad: 164 Posts 2. Ajmer: 1221 Posts 3. Allahabad: 4694 Posts
4. Bangalore: 1054 Posts 5. Bhopal: 1679 Posts 6. Bhubaneswar: 702 Posts
7. Bilaspur: 945 Posts 8. Chandigarh: 1546 Posts 9. Chennai: 945 Posts
10. Gorakhpur: 1588 Posts, 11. Guwahati: 422 Posts, 12. Jammu – Srinagar: 367 Posts
13. Kolkata: 1824 Posts, 14. Malda: 880 Posts, 15. Mumbai: 1425 Posts
16. Muzaffarpur: 465 Posts, 17. Patna: 454 Posts, 18. Ranchi: 2043 Posts
19. Secunderabad: 3262 Posts, 20. Siliguri: 477 Posts, 21. Thiruvananthapuram: 345 Posts
Recruitment Process :
- First stage CBT, (Computer Based Test)
- Second stage CBT, (Computer Based Test)
- Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification as applicable..
Application Fee:Application fee is Rs. 500/- for unreserved category and Rs.250/-For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class. *This fee of Rs.250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT. Fee can pe paid online or offline mode. The last date of fee payment is 05.03.2018.
How To Apply:Candidates should apply online by clicking on the below given apply online link. Candidates can apply online from 03.02.2018. to 05.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Click Here To Apply