Merit cum means based scholarship 2014-15 For Minority Student
Minority Scholarship Department has published the Merit cum means based scholarship for 2014-15 session to students belonging to minority communities. The students those are perusing technical, Management education or and education by qualifying an entrance examination can avail this scholarship. The applying procedure is via online application. Candidates have to apply the scholarship by going to the website http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/ . After filling the online application, forward the online application to your college via online mode. Then take the print out of the application, attach all the required documents. After verifying the print out from, from the college, send this application to the below mentioned address by registered post. The last date of applying the FRESH application is 30th September 2014, and the last date for RENEWAL of application is 15th November 2014.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Selection of these students will be done strictly on the basis of merit.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
- A student residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.iv) Scholarship will not be paid for the period of internship/housemanship in the M.B.B.S. course or for a practical training in other course if the student is in receipt of some remuneration during the internship period or some allowance/stipend during the practical training in other course.
Courses Comes under Merit Cum Means Scholarship :
The students those are pursuing any of the below given courses are eligible for this scholarship. The main point is that the admission should be taken by appearing a competitive examination. List of courses are mentioned below.
Both UG and PG courses in
- B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech.in any Branch or Cement Technology
- Degree from National Institute of Fashion Technology (B.FTech or Me.FTech )
- Management Courses (PGDM, PGCM, Exec-PGDM, MBA)
- Pharmacy Courses (
B.Pharma,M.Pharma (PH) )
Both UG and PG courses in
- Architecture (AR),
- Interior Design (ID),
- Building Construction Technology (BCT),
- Planning (PL).)
UG or PG in
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT)
Applied Arts & Crafts (Under Graduate and Post Graduate )
- Applied Arts & Product Design (APD),
- Fine Arts/Applied Arts/Fine & Applied Arts (FA/AA/FAA),
- Fashion & Apparel Design (FAD).
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
Design (Degree from National Institute of Design, Ahamdabad)
- Graduate diploma in design
- Post graduate diploma programme in design
Medical & Para Medical courses
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Bachelor of occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Master of occupational Therapy (MOT)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- Post Graduate courses
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy (BPT)
Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
- B.VSc. & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry)
- PG courses
Chartered Accountancy/Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy/Company Secretary
- CA (Chartered Accountancy)
- ICWA (Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy)
- CS (Company Secretary).
Scholarship Amount :
Most of the students asked that how much money or amount they will get in Merit Cum Means Scholarship ? So the below table shows the fees amount which you will get. Generally this amount is Rs 25,000/- for day scholar and Rs 30,000/- for Hosteler.
How To Apply:
Students should follwo the below given procedure to apply Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship.
- Go to the website by clicking this link CLICK HERE
- Click On The Student Registration Link on The Menu Bar or Click Here
- Click on The GO Button
- Then Enter The income of your parent which is mentioned in the Income certificate of your Guardian.
- Choose your Nationality, Religion and Session for which you are applying.
- Now you will get a Email in your Mail with the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD.
- Again Login to the website by that Login Id and Password.
- Update all your Educational Details then submit.
- Now forward that application to your college via online mode.
- Take the print out of the filled application form
- Attach all the required documents with this form
- Now deposit this filled application for the verification from the principal.
- After verification, bring the application, enclose it in an A4 Size envelope and send it the secretary of minority affairs of your states.
- You can check the address for your states here
Documents Required With The Application:
You are required to attach the photo copies of following documents with your application form
- Certificate of your last Examination Passed that is (+2 Certificate, or Graduation Certificate)
- Mark Sheets of Last Examination Passed.
- Rank Card of the last competitive Examination passed
- Income Declaration Certificate in Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Permanent Resident Certificate from Tahasildar.
- Minority Community Declaration Affidavit from Notary.
- Payment Slip of Admission
- Front page of your Bank Pass Book
Address To Which The Application Is to Be Send:
For different states, the address of the recipient is different. So you can download the list of address for different states from this link. You can also download the contact number and Email Id of the respective officer relates to each states.