OUAT Application Form 2018-19 & Online Registration Procedure U.G. Admission
Orissa University of Agriculture And Technology OUAT inviting ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates of Odisha & NRI for admission into the various UG (Under Graduate ) Courses such as B.Sc. (Agriculture) , B.Sc. (Horticulture) B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering) / B.F.Sc (Fishery)/ B.Sc. (Forestry) & B.Sc. (Home Science) for the Academic Session 2018-2019. The candidates those are interested take admission to any of the above courses have to appear a Common Entrance Examination 2018. The common Entrance Test 2018 (CET 2018) will held on 29-04-2018. The time of exam is 10.30AM to 12.30 PM . This exam will be held in various centers of the sates. Candidates have to fill the online application between 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
OUAT U.G ENTRANCE FORM 2018-19
[20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.]
ENTRANCE DATE : 29-04-2018 (Sunday)
OUAT 2018 U.G. Entrance :
Name of The Exam : Common Entrance Examination 2018 (UG CET 2018)
- Availability of prospectus in OUAT website : 20-02-2018 onwards
- Submission of Application online : 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
- Edit option in Form-A : 16-03-2018 to 20-03-2018
- Downloading of Admit card : 15.04.2018 to 29.04.2018 (9.00 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 29.04.2018 (Sunday) 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Submission of Application FORM-B: 22-05-2018 to 10.06.2018
- Edit option in Form-B : 11-06-2018 to 13-06-2018
Who Can Apply:
The stdents those have passed +2 Science or equivalent with minimum of 50% mark in aggregate(40% in case of SC/ST) including extra optional are eligible to apply for this examination . And the students those have appeared the +2 Science Examination this year can also apply
The minimum age of the students must be grater than 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31.12.2018 that is born on or before 31.12.2001
Application fee for the UG CET 2018 exam is Rs 1200 only. Candidates have to pay this application fee via online mode.
How To Apply:
To apply OUAT U.G. candidates have to fill the online application in two stage. that is FORM-A is to be filled before the entrance examination and FORM-B is to be filled after the entrance examination. No hard copy will be sent to the college. OUAT U.G. FORM-A can be apply between 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
Steps to apply :
- Visit the link given here
- Click on 'Submission of Online Application Form-A ''
- Enter your Mobile number and an OTP will be sent to you. Put that OTP on the box to verify your mobile number
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter your Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Annual Income of Father, Blood group of candidate, Email Id, Religion, gender in the box
- Then enter your complete address
- Choose your examination centre location
- Upload your scanned photo graph and signature. The diension of the photograph should be as mentioned below
- Recent colour passport size photograph size 20-50kb ( Height 200px, Width 150px,)
- Full signature 10kb to 20kb ( Height 100px, width 150px)
- Then choose whether the candidate has passed the odia as one of the subject in 10th exam
- Then submit the application
- Then pay the application fee.
- Now the candidate will receive the Registration number and password in his/her email id.
- That ID and Password is necessary for FORM-B submission.
Assistant Registrar (Acd.),
Pin -751 003
OUAT UT Entrance Previous Question:
The Old Question Booklets of previous years as available will be sold at Academic-I Section, OUAT (P), Bhubaneswar only on Cash Payment of Rs. 30/- (Rupees thirty) each. No request will be entertained for sending the Question Booklets by post.
OUAT Help Center:
If you are facing any problems in application then contact on the below given numbers
- Common service centre helpline number : 9078570345
- Asst. Registrar : 0674-2397970 Extn 111/218