How To Check 3G Internet Balance In Reliance Smart SIM | Check 3G Balance in Reliance : If You are searching for the number or Code to check your 3G internet Balance in Reliance GSM or Reliance Smart SIM Card then you have came to the right place. Here you will get 2 ways to check your 3G Balance in Reliance Mobile. Reliance provides 3g Balance information both my SMS and by Onscreen mode.
Know Your Relinace 3G Balance By SMS:
If you want to know your Reliance 3G Internet balance in mobile or dongle you have to follow the bleow given steps.
- Put your Relinace SIM in your mobile or Dongle (Data Card).
- Go to the message option
- Write MBAL and Send it to the number 55333
- After few second you will get a SMS with details about your 3G balance.
- Try it now.
The SMS will be like this
"Your 3G Net Bal is 2025.10 MB is valid till 13-09-2013.,Your 2G Net Bal is 0.00 MB is valid till 14-08-2013.,Your 3G Fairusage Bal is 0.00 MB is valid till 14-08-2013.,"
Know Your Reliance 3G Balance On The Mobile Screen:
You can also get your 3G balance in reliance Smart sim by dialing a simple code. follow the below given code to know the steps.
- Put your reliance Smart SIM in mobile or Dongle
- Go to the Calling option in mobile (In dongle go to USSD Option)
- Enter the Code *111*1*3#
- Then press the call button, after a few second you will see your reliance 3G balance on the screen.
I hope that you will get your answer. This CODE is working in Reliance ORISSA Circle. You can try it. If you are not getting the 3G balance, than comment below this post, i will give you the appropriate code for your circle.