How To Download Aadhaar Card in IndiaIf you have applied for the Aadhaar Car and want to check the status of your Aadhaar Card then you can check it online by going to the website www.uidai.gov.in. It is the goverment website which provides the Aadhaar Card status. Here you have to enter the 14 digit Enrollment Id or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp which is printed on your acknowledgement slip of you Aadhaar card. Below a complete description about Aadhaar Card download and Status of Aadhaar card is given . So read it carefully to know more.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status in online ?
- Click here to go the official website https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment ID/Number or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp which is mentioned in your acknowledgement slip
- Enter "Verification code" in an appropriate box
- Then click on the "Submit" button
- Now you can Check your Aadhaar Card Status
Anothe Way to Check Aadhaar Card Status:
- Go To The website https://portal.uidai.gov.in then Click on the " Check your AADHAAR Status " Link at top right as below shown.
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment ID/Number or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp
- Type "Verification code" in an appropriate box
- Click on "Submit" button to check your Aadhaar Card Status.
- Now You can see the status of Your Aadhaar card on your screen.
- if you have entered all the details correctly. Status will be like "IN PROCESS" or "Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will delivered shortly".
- If your Aadhaar status is In Process, you will get message like in the below given image.
- If your Aadhaar status is "Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will delivered shortly", you will get message like in the below given image.
- To track your aadhaar letter Click on Click here to track your aadhaar letter under "Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will delivered shortly".
- Once you have clicked on click here, you will get screen as above shown in which you have enter your Enrolment Number and date to track your aadhaar card. The status will be item booked or item delivered etc..
How To Check Aadhar Card Status via Mobile Phone:-
You can also find the Aadhar Card Status via Mobile. follow the below given steps.
- Type “ UID STATUS + 14 Digits Enrollment Number” and send it to 51969
Type <UID STATUS 12345678901234> Send SMS to 51969.
How to find the Enrollment Id on your acknowledgement slip?
Candidate who don't know how to find the Enrollment Number on your acknowledgement slip may CLICK HERE in order to know where the enrollment id seen on your acknowledgement receipt.
Toll-Free Number- 1800-300-1947
Email - email@example.com
Note :- You Must refer and follow uidai.gov.in which is the ONLY official website of the UIDAI