BPUT CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate & Rules Download :
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) does not award the mark in percentage, but it award the mark in term of CGPA. But if you are asked to enter your mark in term of percentage in any examination, then you have to follow the below given rules to convert your CGPA into Percentage.
BPUT CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate
How To Convert CGPA to Percentage in BPUT
To covert your CGPA to Percentage in BPUT use the following formulla.
- Equivalent Percentage of mark = (CGPA-0.50) X 100
For example :
If a candidates have scored 8.23 CGPA in B.Tech then his percentage of mark is
- 8.23-0.50 = 7.73
- 7.73 X 100= 77.3 %
That is his equivalent percentage is 77.3 percentage.
Rules of BUPT Regarding CGPA:
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology doesn't award percentage to its students.It provides CGPA that is Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- The CGPA is calculated taking a maximum value of 10. The candidates are award their grade according to this 10 point.
- So if in any examination of Interview you have to produce your percentage in Engineering Technology subjects then, Don't worry , BPUT has uploaded a CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate in its website www.bput.ac.in .
- I have also uploaded this Certificate in this post. So if you are going to apply for any Lectureship post, then download the below given conversion certificate.