Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant 2014 Online Application Form is available at www.pasadrexam2014.in
India Post Department has issued the recruitment notification for the the appointment of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant in various States of India. The online registration for PA & SA 2014 is starting from 26th February 2014. The last date of online apply is 27-03-2014.
Name of the Exam : Indian Post PA SA 2014 Exam
See The State Wise Vacancies:
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- MADHYA PRADESH
- TAMIL NADU
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- UTTAR PRADESH
- JAMMU & KASHMIR
- WEST BENGAL
Educational Qualification For PA SA Exam 2014:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or 12th from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (except vocational streams). The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidates must be lie between 18-27 years as on 27-03-2014 for General Category . Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules for other categories candidates
Selected of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in written examination and computer/ typing test.
- Application fee is Rs.100/-
- For Male applicants of General and OBC category : Rs.400/-
- For all other applicant the fee is Rs.100/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Impaired/ Woman are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee in the nearest e-payment Post Offices in the form of Cash (INR) only through the Fee Payment challan printed form the website.
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply via www.pasadrexam2014.in from 26-02-2014 to 27-03-2014.Afhter registration print the form and keep it for future use. Remember Last Date of Receiving Online Application: 27-03-2014 up to 23:59 hrs