OUAT Application Form 2014-15 & Online Registration Procedure for UG Admission 2014
Orissa University of Agriculture And Technology OUAT inviting ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates of Odisha & NRI for admission into the various UG (Under Graduate ) Courses such as B.Sc. (Agriculture) , B.Sc. (Horticulture) B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Tech. in Agrilculture Engineering) / B.F.Sc (Fishery)/ B.Sc. (Forestry) & B.Sc. (Home Science) for the Academic Session 2014-2015. The candidates those are interested take admission to any of theabove courses have to appear a Common Entrance Examination 2014. The common Entrance Test 2014 (CET 2014) will held on 25.05.2014(Sunday). The time of exam is 10.30AM to 12.30 PM . This exam will be held in various centers of the sates. Candidates have to fill the online application between 11.03.2014 to 17.04.2014(5.00 pm) .
OUAT CET 2014 Exam Details
Name of The Exam : Common Entrance Examination 2014 (UG CET 2014)
The stdents those have passed
+2 Science or equivalent with minimum of 50% mark in aggregate(40% in case of SC/ST)
including extra optional are eligible to apply for this examination . And the students those have appeared the +2 Science Examination this year can also apply
The minimum age of the students must be grater than 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31.12.2014.
Application fee for the UG CET 2014 exam is Rs 800 only. Candidates have to pay this application fee via online mode.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to apply via online mode of application by going through the website of www.onlinesbi.com. The online application is available from 11.03.2014 to
17.04.2014(5.00PM). You can also download the CET UG Prospectus 2014-15 from OUAT website
by clicking on the below given links. After online registration candidates should download the aplication and print it, and send the hard copy to the below given address with all required documents through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service
Step By Step Procedure To Apply Online
- Click Here To Go To The Apply Page
- On that page click on a check Box and Click on Proceed Button
- On the newt page you will get two BOXES, in On FIRST STATES OF INSTITUTION box Choose ODISHA and in Second Box TYPE OF INSTITUTION box Choose Educational Institution then click on GO button
- The Next Box Educational Institution Name Slecet OUAT, BBSR and Click Submit
- In the next box Payment Category choose UG ENTRANCE EXAM 2014
- Now You will get the form, enter all the details and click on submit
- Pay the fee via DEBIT CARD or Internet Banking
Assistant Registrar (Acd.),
Pin -751 003
- Availability of Prospectus in OUAT website : 10.03.2014
- Start of Application online :11.03.2014
- Last date of online apply : 17.04.2014 (5.00 pm)
- Downloading of Form -A-Cum-Admit card : 30.04.2014 to 25.05.2014 (9.30 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 25.05.2014(Sunday) 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Last date of receipt of filled in ApplicationForm B (in hard copy) : 15.06.2014 (5.00 P.M) or within 15 days from thedate of publication of the results of Annual +2Science Examination, 2014 which ever is later.
OUAT UT Entrance Previous Question:
The Old Question Booklets of previous years as available will be sold at Academic-I Section, OUAT (P), Bhubaneswar only on Cash Payment of Rs. 30/- (Rupees thirty) each. No request will be entertained for sending the Question Booklets by post.
If you are facing any problems in application then contact on the below given numbers
- Director ,Planning Monitoring and Evaluation 9438081551
- Controller of Examination - 9937476384
- Head, Computer Science Application - 9438354884
- Asst. Registrar (Academic) - 9439006996
- Head, I.T.C ,O/o the DPME - 9338673279