Bhubaneswar Job Fair 2014 Online Registration Procedure By Employment and Technical Training Department & BPUT, Odisha : Employment and Technical Training Department, government of Orissa is going organised a Special Recruitment Drive in Bhubaneswar In 17th September to 20th sept. 2014. ETET and BPUT Jointly organizing this Job Fair for the Direct Recruitment of Technical Graduates Like (B.Tech, M.Tech , MBA, MCA, and Pharmacy) in various companies. This special recruitment drive will be held and Kalinga Stadium and this job fair will be held for 4 days from 17 September 2014.First 2 days for BTech, MTech and MCA pass outs candidates and MBA candidates will participate on September 19th 2014, while the last day will be reserved for placement of pharmacy graduates. Here is the step by step online registration procedure
Bhubaneswar Job Fair Registration Details:
Who Can Participate in Job Fair ?
BBSR Job Fair 2014 Online Registration Procedure :
- Go to the link http://cpcdtet.nic.in/Nijukti.aspx
- Click on the CANDIDATE REGISTRATION on the Right Botton Corner.You will see a page as shown below. Here enter all your details as shown below.
- University Registration Number.
- Select Your Highest Qualification.
- Select Your Institute Name from dropdown list. (If you are not form BPUT institutes then chose “Other” from institute dropdown list)
- Enter your name as mentioned in HSC or equivalent Examination Certificate.
- Enter your correct EMAIL ID
- Enter your 10 digit MOBILE NUMBER ,do not add 0 or country code this mobile number will be used to send SMSs from CPC.
Now click on Submit Button.
A confirmation Email will be sent to your email-id and you will redirect to Registration Success page.
NOTE : If you have not received the confirmation mail then check your Junk mail or Spam folder. If still you are not getting then go to the Resend of Confirmation Mail and Enter your Email Id and Mobile number and Click on The RESEND LINK .
STEP 2: Confirm Registration:
- Go to your Email for Confirm Registration:
- After receiving the confirmation mail in your EMAIL ID, Click on the Confirmation link sent
- to you via email and this will redirect you to the Confirm Registration page.
- Set PASSWORD for your account with any of your choice password
After submit you will find a page as shown below.
- There are five different section PERSONAL DETAILS, ACADEMIC DETAILS, WORK EXPERIENCE, CONTACT DETAILS and DECLARATION.
- Remember that after final submit, you can not modify your details further. So carefully all the details. Here i am providing each step by a image.
- University registration Number
- Highest Qualification, select from the dropdown lis
- Student Status, select Pass out.
- Specialization, select from the drop down list.
- Institute from which Passed, select from the drop down list. (if not found chose other & type your institute name)
- Year of Passing, select from the drop down list.
- Academic Details, select Qualification from drop down list, Enter your Board / Council / University name, Institute Name, Year of passing from drop down list, Enter your Total mark and Secured mark then click on the save button to add an academic details.
- Extracurricular Activity, optional filed fill if you have any.