(Remember , admit card will be Available on 17 June 2015 Time :5 pm)
- Online Registration Starts : 09-10-2014
- Last Date of Apply : 10-10-2014
- Last date of fee payment by challan : 14-10-2014
- Last date of received of print of the application : 24-10-2014
Odisha Education Service -II Examination 2014 Group-B (School Service) Full Description:
- UR : 45 Nos : 15 Reserved for Women
- SC : 18 Nos : 06 Reserved for Women
- ST : 12 Nos : 04 Reserved for Women
- SEBC : 15 Nos : 05 Reserved for Women
Educational Qualification and Experience:A candidate must have any of the following qualification
- A Bachelor's Degree in Humanities (Arts) or Science or Commerce with a Master's Degree in Education; or
- A Master's Degree in Humanities (Arts) or Sciences or Commerce with a Bachelor's Degree in Education: or
- B.A. (Hons) with B.E.d., or B.Sc.(Hons) with B. Ed. on successful completion of the integrated course from a Regional College of Education with a Master's Degree in Humanities (Arts) or Science.
Age Limit of Candidates:
- Age of the general candidates should be below 32 years & above the age of 21 years as on the 1st day of August, 2014,
- Its means the candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August. 1982 and not later than 1st August. 1993.
- The upper age limit is 37 years for candidates belonging to the categories of SC/S.T. Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.),Women and Ex-Servicemen
- Upper age limit is 42 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates should enter their age as mentioned in their HSC (High School Certificate Examination)
Examination Fee :Examination fee is Rs 300 for General Candidates, but the candidates belonging to Sc/ST and Person with disability [whose disability Is not less than 40% (forty percent)] are exempted from payment of this fee. The payment is done by Bank Challan and you have to send the OPSC copy of the challan to the below mentioned address.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to follow the following step for apply online
- Click on this link to go to OPSC wesite CLICK HERE (Application will be available on 09 September 2014)
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Enter all your details like qualification, age limit, Scan copy of Photo, Signature, Thumb impression then submit the details
- Take the print out of the Bank Challan for payment of fee
- Pay the fee in any nationalized bank
- Again login to your account in OPSC website
- Enter your Journal number in your application
- Then your registration is completed
- Take the print out of the filled application
- Attach all the xerox copy of all required certificate with this application, also attach the OPSC Challan copy, then send it to the below mentioned address by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service
- The application should reach the destination before 24.10. 2014.
Address to which application is to be send:
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Click Here To Apply (Application will be available on 09 September 2014)