5634 Contract Teacher Vacancy in Odisha Govt. High School 2014-15 - District Wise Vacancy List : Odisha Government has issued an advertisement for the recruitment 5634 Contract Teacher Vacancy in Government High School of Odisha for 2014-15 Session. This vacancy is for the TGT in (PCM, CBZ, ARTS), Urdu Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Telugu Teacher and PET Teacher. District wise vacancy positions for various posts is mentioned below. Directorate of Secondary Education, department has issued the online application for the below given contract teacher post. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online before 28-01-2015 according to new advertisement published on 14-10-2015 . The candidates who wrongly submitted applied the form can apply again correctly. Click here to apply online. Read full details below.
Post Name : Contract Teacher
Total Vacancies : 5634 Nos.
Salary : Rs 9300/- Basic for 6 years (Or any revised pay scale by govt. at any time)
District Wise Vacancy : Download Vacancy List
District Wise Contract Teacher Vacancy List 2014-15 :
Click On The Image To Increase its Size
Educational Qualification :
1. Arts Teacher :
B.Sc or B.Com (With 2 School Subjects ) minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and B.Ed.
2. Science Teacher :
B.Sc (PCM/CBZ) minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and B.Ed.
3. Sanskrit Teacher :
- Bachelors degree in Sanskrit with Honors with minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and Sikshaya Shastri (Sanskrit) OR
- Sastri (Sanstrit) with minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and Sikshaya Shastri (Sanskrit) .OR
- Acharya with minimum 50% marks in aggregate OR BA in Sanskrit as Honors with minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and M.A. in Sanskrit with 50% mark in aggregate.
4. URDU Teacher :
- Fazil (URDU) OR
- M.A (Persian) OR
- B.A. (Persian) with B.Ed OR
- ALIM with B.Ed from a recognized university.
5. Hindi Teacher :
For Hindi teacher candidates have Any one degree from List A and a Degree from List B.
LIST A :
- Bachelor's degree with Hindi as one of the elective subject with minimum 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC).
- Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastra Bhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha OR with Sastri from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parisada, puri
- Snataka from Hindi Sikshaya Samiti, Cuttack
- An equivalent degree from a recognized institution with at least 50% mark in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) .
LIST B :
- Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sanstan, Agra
- B.H.Ed from a Institute recognized by NCTE and affiliated to any recognized University
- B.Ed in Hindi from Dakhin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras
Bachelor's degree with Hindi as one of the optional/ Hons subject with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC). and M.A. in Hindi with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
6. PET Teacher :
- +2 or Its equivalent exam with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC/SEBC) and CPED from recognized board. OR
- PG degree in Physical Education that is B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed from recognized university.
Employment Exchange Registration :
- B.Ed or B.H.Ed or Sikshya Sashtri candidates have to register their name in any one of the the employment exchange Bureau located at Vanivihar, bbsr or Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur or Bhanja Vihar, Berhampur or OUAT, bbsr or in State Employment Exchange, Bhubaneswar or at any District Employment Exchange.
- PET/ URDU/ Hindi teacher should registered their names in respective Revenue District with which he.she belongs.
- SC/ST and PH candidates should registered their names in Special Employment Exchange for SC/ST and PH candidates at Bhubaneswar.
Age Limit :
- Age of the candidates should be more than 21 years and below 32 years as on 30.09.2014.
- But for SC/ST, Women, OBC/SEBC, Ex-military the upper age is 37 years.
- For PH candidates upper age is 42 years.
- Final years B.Ed candidates who have appeared the exam and waiting for the result (Training Candidates) will be allowed to apply, but they have to provide their mark sheet at the time of verification at district authorities.
- Candidates can apply for 5 Districts in order of preference.
- Passing of OTET shall be mandatory. It ,ust be brought to the notice of the candidates that they shall furnish undertaking at the time of engagement to the effect that he/she will clear OTET in 3 chances with in 2 years of engagement.
- M.A. in Sanskrit/ Hindi (Untrained) have to give an undertaking at the time of engagement that he/she will complete the training with in 6 years at their own cost.
How To Apply:
Still the online application is not published . The online application will be published for each sistrict separately indication the vacancy positions in that district. A candidate can apply online for 5 states in the order of preference. After that a provisional merit list will be published basing on their qualification. Then final list will be publish. After that counselling will be done for the final recruitment .
NOTE : As soon as department will publish the online application, we will publish it in our website. So keep visiting .