AICTE PRAGATI Scholarship 2017 for Girl Students Online Application Format download : All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi invites application from the girls students for the "AICTE PRAGATI Scholarship 2017 for Girl Students and Differently abled students ". Only the candidates admitted to any technical course such as Diploma, or ITI ( Undergraduate course) are eligible to get this scholarship. Only single girl from a family will get this scholarship. The family income of the guardian should be less than Rs 6 Lakh per anum.Selected candidates will get Rs 50,000/- per anum. Candidates have to send the filled application to the below given Email before 30th October 2017. Read below for more information.
AICTE Girl Scholarship Details:
- Number of Scholarship : 4000 Nos.
- Scholarship Amount : Rs 30,000 or tution fee at actual whichever is less
- Contigency Allowance : Rs 2000 per month for 10 Month
- Total Amount : Rs 50,000/-
- Family Income : Should be less than Rs 6 Lakh per annum
- Application Format : Click to Download
Eligibility Criteria :One girl per family, admitted to AICTE approved institution programmes/courses of Diploma, ITI and Undergraduate degree level are eligible to get this scholarship.
How To Apply:Candidates are requested to follow the below given steps to apply for this scholarship
- Download the application form Click Here
- Print the form in A4 size paper.
- Fill the form completely such as name, fathers name, date of birth, cast, residence.
- Fill your BANK ACCOUNT details, because the money will be transfer to your account directly.
- Then attach all the attested copies of documents with the aplication, such as 10th Certificates, mark sheet, +2 certificates and mark sheet, resident certificates, income certificates of father, cast certificates if any.
- Then submit the application to your college.
- The college will verify this application and scan all the certificates and documents attached with the application.
- Then send a email which subject line shows the name of the students with registration number
- Attach all the scan documents of that students in that Email.
- Then send that email to the below given two email address.
- For each students, the college has to send a separate email.
- The application or Email should reach the department before 30th October 2017
- Candidates are requested to submit their details to the college before 30th October 2014 so that the college can easily forward your application to the department..
Email Address :Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up in Sr no.09
- Copy of annual family income certificate for the financial year 2016-17 in the prescribed format issued by Tahsildar or higher officer
- Copy of certificate issued by Competent authority in case of differently abled candidate (PH candidate) (if applicable)
- Copy of admission letter to Diploma / Degree course
- Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt
- Copy of Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Copy of student PAN card (if available)
- Copy of AADHAR card (if available)
- Certificate issued by the Director/ Principal / Head of the Institute (Annexure-I)
- Declaration by Parents (Annexure-II)