AICTE Girl Scholarship Details:
- Number of Scholarship : 4000 Nos.
- Scholarship Amount : Rs 30,000 or tution fee at actual whichever is less
- Contigency Allowance : Rs 2000 per month for 10 Month
- Total Amount : Rs 50,000/-
- Family Income : Should be less than Rs 6 Lakh per annum
- Application Format : Click to Download
Eligibility Criteria :One girl per family, admitted to AICTE approved institution programmes/courses of Diploma, ITI and Undergraduate degree level are eligible to get this scholarship.
How To Apply:Candidates are requested to follow the below given steps to apply for this scholarship
- Download the application form Click Here
- Print the form in A4 size paper.
- Fill the form completely such as name, fathers name, date of birth, cast, residence.
- Fill your BANK ACCOUNT details, because the money will be transfer to your account directly.
- Then attach all the attested copies of documents with the aplication, such as 10th Certificates, mark sheet, +2 certificates and mark sheet, resident certificates, income certificates of father, cast certificates if any.
- Then submit the application to your college.
- The college will verify this application and scan all the certificates and documents attached with the application.
- Then send a email which subject line shows the name of the students with registration number
- Attach all the scan documents of that students in that Email.
- Then send that email to the below given two email address.
- For each students, the college has to send a separate email.
- The application or Email should reach the department before 30th October 2014.
- Candidates are requested to submit their details to the college before 30th October 2014 so that the college can easily forward your application to the department..
Email Address :Email Id : email@example.com
- Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up in Sr no.09
- Copy of annual family income certificate for the financial year 2013-14 in the prescribed format issued by Tahsildar or higher officer
- Copy of certificate issued by Competent authority in case of differently abled candidate (PH candidate) (if applicable)
- Copy of admission letter to Diploma / Degree course
- Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt
- Copy of Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Copy of student PAN card (if available)
- Copy of AADHAR card (if available)
- Certificate issued by the Director/ Principal / Head of the Institute (Annexure-I)
- Declaration by Parents (Annexure-II)