BSE Odisha HSC 10th (Matric) Result Rechecking Online Apply Process 2017
Board Of Secondary Education (BSE) , odisha has publish the HSC 10th Board Result 2017. Students can check their result by clicking here.
online application for rechecking of the BSE Odisha Matric (10th) Result 2017 which was published on 26th April 2017. This time the student can apply for rechecking of their answer sheet (SUBJECTIVE & OBJECTIVE) by online method. Students can recheck both the Subjective paper, objective paper and also can apply for the xerox copy of their answer sheet. No need to visit anywhere, simply fill the online application with your HSC Roll number, email id and a valid mobile number, then choose the subject for which you need the rechecking then pay the required fee in the bank. Your evaluated mark will be sent to your email id.
(From 1st May 2017 to 11th May 2017 )
Last Date of Fee Collection Through SBI Collecet : 09-05-2017
Remember one thing that, the online apply process is three STEP PROCESS.
- Enter your Roll number and Mother name to get the pass word.
- Enter your Roll Number and Password to login to the account
- Then choose the subject for which you want to apply rechecking.
- Then calcualte the fee and pay the fee in the bank.
- Checking of Each Subjective Paper - Rs 100.00
- Checking of Each Objective Paper - Rs 100.00
- Xerox Copy of Each Subjective Paper - Rs 200.00
How To Apply Odisha Board 10th Result Rechecking :
Click Here To Apply Rechecking
You will see a page as shown below.
2. Enter your HSC roll number which is mentioned in your 10th Exam admit card and Enter your Mother Name to get the pass word
3. After getting the password on the screen, click on this Apply Online for Rechecking . You will see a page as shown below. Here you have to enter your roll number and password.
Now you can see the your subjective paper and objective paper as shown below. You can click on the circle to select the subject which you want to recheck.
3. Click on the BOX near the subject in which you required rechecking. You can click more than one box also.
4. Then click on the " CALCULATE FEE" button at the below. Now you can see the fee to be paid in the box
5. Enter your mobile number, email id and full address on the above box and Click on the SAVE button.
6. Now click on the GENERATE PAY IN SLIP button to download the challan form.
9. Print the challan form in a A4 size paper, go the nearest SBI Bank and pay the required fee. Bank will put a Journal number in your challan form
SECOND STEP :
1. Again Click here to go the website , enter your roll number and login.
2. Put your Journal number in the box with the date as shown below.
3. Now click on the SUBMIT DETAIL button.
4. Now you have successfully applied for rechecking of the required subject.
For any problem you can contact on the below given address or email.
Orissa HSC Rechecking Process,
Odisha 10th Exam Answer Sheet Rechecking,
BSE Odisha Recheck Apply Online
Odisha Matric Exam Result Recheck Online Registration