CHSE, Odisha +2 (Plus Two ) E-Admission 2017 Online Application Form & Registration Procedure - DHE, Odisha Online Application Form 2017Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha will declared the Date of +2 (Pus Two) Online E-Admission for the session 2017-18. The admission will be done by online mode and offline by a Common Application Form (CAF) which will be available in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in. Students who want to take admission into Plus Two (+2) courses in any stream, that is Arts, Science or Commerce in any colleges (Private/Government) all over Odisha has to apply by this common application form (CAF). The Common Application For The +2 E-Admission starting may starts from 22nd May 2017 to 7th Jun-2017 (12:00 Midnight). The last date of submission of CAF in the SAMS centre is may be 8th Jun-2017 (05:00 PM). Students can apply by following the below given procedure. The details step by step procedure for Dhe, Odisha E-Admission is mentioned below with image.
CHSE, Odisha +2 Admission 2017
1st Selection Merit List [Phase-II]
[29th July 2017]
[ 17th July 2017 to 23rd July 2017 ] <Phase-II>
[ 22nd May 2017 to 7th June 2017 ] <Phase-I>
Odisha +2 Online Admission consists of 3 Main Steps. It is very important Steps for students
- Online Submission of the Application by Online Mode at www.dheodisha.in
- Submission of the printed copy of online application at the nearest (SAMS ) centres
- Admission in the allotted college (Very important)
Important Dates of CHSE E-Admission:
- +2 Online Registrations Starts : 22nd May 2017
- Last date of Online Apply : 7th June 2017
- Submission of the Hard Copy at The SAMS centre : 8th June 2017
- First Selection list : 13th June 2017. (11:00 AM)
- Admission of First Selection Applicants : 16th to 19th June 2017
- Second Selection list will Publish on : 22nd June 2017
- Admission of Second Selection Applicants : 24th to 28th. June 2017
- Second Selection list : 3rd July 2017
- Admission of Third Selection Applicants : 5th to 6th. July 2017
- Publication of list for admission to Balance Seats (Spot) admission at colleges :
- Last date of Registration for Balance Seat admission at Colleges :
- Publication of merit list for Balance Seat admission (College Notice Board) :
- Admission to Balance Seats (Spot) :
- Classes Start for (+2) 1st year Students 14th July 2017
- Admission for the students passed in Supplementary/instant Examination : Within 20 days from the date of results publication
Steps By Step Procedure for +2 Online E-Admission :
Step-1 : Online Common Application Form (CAF)
1. Go to the DHE, Odisha website by Clicking on the link below.
Click Here To Apply Online.
2. Click on the +2 Common Application Form (CAF). You will see a FORM as shown below.
3. Here you have to enter the following things in the boxes.
10th Board Details :
- Name of the Examination Board
- Year of Passing 10th Exam
- 10th Roll Number
- Blood Group
- Sex :
- Rligion :
- Date of Birth :
- Pin Code :
- Mobile Number :
- Email Id :
Here you should click on the CIRCLE near the category to which you belong. Also the STATE from which you belong.
Weightage Details :
If you have participate in NCC/Scout & Guide or Sports, then click on the appropriate circle
Details And Mark Secured in 10th Exam
Then Enter the details about your 10th exam. That is mark secured, total mark and others.
Option or Choice Details :
This step is very important, because, here you have to Choose the colleges in which you want to take admission in the order of preference. You can give 100 options from the list of colleges. But for each choice you have pay Rs 50/-more. But you should give more than one option, because it will help you to get a seat in any colleges in Odisha.
4. Now click on the "SUBMIT" button to submit the application for. And upload the scanned copy of your photo on the "UPLOAD PHOTO" option.
5. Now take the print out of the submitted online application form. You will get one Applicant Copy and one College Copy. Keep the applicant copy with you and submit the College copy in the SAMS centres.
STEP - 2 Submission of Printed Copy In SAMS centre :In this step you have to visit your nearest SAMS centre for submitting the printed copy of the application and the required fee. It consists of following steps.
1. Put your Signature on the Printed application form and attach the below given documents with the application and go to the nearest SAMS centre and submit it . SAMS Centres are located in the Government college. For a list of SAMS centres in odisha Click Here.
Documents Required With The Hards Copy:
- Copy of 10th (HSC) Certificate
- Copy of 10th (HSC) Mark Sheet
- Copy of Conduct Certificate
- Copy of Cast certificate if any
- Copy of Sports/NCC/Guide Scout Certificate if any
2. You have to pay the APPLICATION FEE mentioned on the top of your application at the SAMS centers. And you will get a receipt having a MRN number. Keep this receipt for future use.
STEP - 3 : First Selection & Admission In the Allotted College1. Dhe, Odisha will publish the first Selection List of the selected students list in the website on 14th June 2017 (11:00 AM). You can check you allotted college by entering your MRN number mentioned in your Money Receipt.
2. You are bound to take admission in the allotted college. If you have not got the college you have selected as your first option, still you have to take admission in the allotted college because you can change the college if vacancies is available after the last round of admission.
How To Take Admission :
To take admission in the allotted college, you have go the college with the Printed copy of the allotment letter (Downloaded from the website) . The college will take the required admission fee and will verify your original certificates and Mark sheet and you admission process is over.
STEP-4 : Second Selection List & AdmissionAfter the completion of the first round admission, again the department will publish the 2nd selection list on 25th June 2017 (11:00 AM). The candidates those have not got their seat in first round may get a seat in second round selection.
STEP 5 : College Transfer & Spot AdmissionAfter the two round admission and ST ST extended admission, the department will publish a balance sheet to show the remaining vacancies in various colleges. This is time the students can change their college by contacting with the college authority. The candidates those have not got a seat in any college can take admission in this round.
STEP : 6 Class Start At The College :Class for +2 Arts, Science and Commerce will start from the July first week of 2017
STEP - 7 : Admission For Supplementary Students :The students those have passed the 10th exam by supplementary exam can take admission in any college in this round if there will be any vacancies by contacting with the admission department of the college.
If you are facing any problem in this regards, then you can contact on the below given address or Toll Free Number.
Toll Free Number : 155335