CHSE, Odisha +2 (Plus Two ) E-Admission 2018 Online Application Form & Registration Procedure - DHE, Odisha Online Application Form 2018Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha has declared the Date of +2 (Pus Two) Online E-Admission for the session 2018. The admission will be done by online mode only by Common Application Form (CAF) which is available in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in. Students who want to take admission into Plus Two (+2) courses in any stream, that is Arts, Science or Commerce in any colleges (Private/Government) all over Odisha has to apply by this common application form (CAF). The Common Application For The +2 E-Admission starts from 1st June 2018 to 22nd Jun-2018 (11:45 Midnight). The last date of submission of CAF in the SAMS centre is 23rd June 2018 (05:00 PM). Students can apply by following the below given procedure. The details step by step procedure for Dhe, Odisha E-Admission is mentioned below with image.
CHSE, Odisha +2 Admission 2018
[10th July 2018, 11:00 A.M.]
[ 1st June 2018 to 22nd June 2018 ]
Odisha +2 Online Admission consists of 3 Main Steps. It is very important Steps for students
- Online Submission of the Application by Online Mode at www.dheodisha.in
- Submission of the printed copy of online application at the nearest (SAMS ) centres
- Admission in the allotted college (Very important)
Important Dates of CHSE E-Admission:
- +2 Online Registrations Starts : 1st June 2018
- Last date of Online Apply : 22nd June 2018 (11:45 PM)
- Submission of the Hard Copy at The SAMS centre :23rd June 2018
- First Selection list : 29th June 2018. (11:00 AM)
- Admission of First Selection Applicants : 2nd to 5th July2018
- Second Selection list will Publish on : 10th July 2018
- Admission of Second Selection Applicants : 11th to 12th. July 2018
- Publication of the Spot Merit List three times to the balance sheet after second merit list admission : 16th July 2018
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools : 18th July (2:00pm)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School : 18th July 2018 (3:00pm)
- Admission of the students Selected in Spot Selection : 23rd-July-2018
- Classes start for the 1st year students : 24th-July-2018
- Admission for the students passed in Supplementary/instant Examination : Within 20 days from the date of results publication
Steps By Step Procedure for +2 Online E-Admission :
You should read each and every steps carefully to know the details about the online admission. This time the online registration process is slightly different. First candidates have to register their Mobile number and Email Id on the website. Then Candidates have to set the password.
Step-1 :1. Go to the SAMS website by clicking on the below given link. You will get a page as shown below.
2. Click on the New Student Register Now Button. You will see a page as shown below.
3. Enter your Name mentioned in your 10th Certificate, Mobile number, and Email id. Then click on the Generate OTP button. You will receive an OTP SMS on your number. Then Enter that number on the screen. And set a password to proceed further. After that you will see a page as shown below.
4. Now click on the online Application Form, and choose the +2 online apply. You will see a form as shown below.
5. In this form you have to enter the below given details
- Application Type : Fresh
- HSC Roll Number
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Social Category
- Marital Status
- Examination Passed
- College Name
- Mark Secured
5. This step is very important, because, here you have to Choose the colleges in which you want to take admission in the order of preference. You can give 100 options from the list of colleges. But for each choice you have pay Rs 50/-more. But you should give more than one option, because it will help you to get a seat in any colleges in Odisha.
6. Upload a scanned photo graph with n 100kb size in JPG/JPEG/PNG format, and Signature of 50Kb size in the same format. Then click on the submit button.
7. Now you will be directed to pay the fee via online mode. You can pay the fee via debit card, credit card or online banking method. Now take the print out of the submitted online application form. You will get one Applicant Copy and one College Copy. Keep the applicant copy with you and submit the College copy in the SAMS centres.
STEP - 2 Submission of Printed Copy In SAMS centre :In this step you have to visit your nearest SAMS centre for submitting the printed copy of the application and the required fee. It consists of following steps.
1. Put your Signature on the Printed application form and attach the below given documents with the application and go to the nearest SAMS centre and submit it . SAMS Centres are located in the Government college. For a list of SAMS centres in odisha Click Here.
Documents Required With The Hard Copy:
- Copy of 10th (HSC) Certificate
- Copy of 10th (HSC) Mark Sheet
- Copy of Conduct Certificate
- Copy of Cast certificate if any
- Copy of Sports/NCC/Guide Scout Certificate if any
STEP - 3 : First Selection & Admission In the Allotted College
1. Dhe, Odisha will publish the first Selection List of the selected students list in the website on 29th June 2018 (11:00 AM). You can check you allotted college by entering your MRN number mentioned in your Money Receipt.
2. You are bound to take admission in the allotted college. If you have not got the college you have selected as your first option, still you have to take admission in the allotted college because you can change the college if vacancies is available after the last round of admission.
How To Take Admission:
To take admission in the allotted college, you have go the college with the Printed copy of the allotment letter (Downloaded from the website) . The college will take the required admission fee and will verify your original certificates and Mark sheet and you admission process is over.
STEP-4 : Second Selection List & AdmissionAfter the completion of the first round admission, again the department will publish the 2nd selection list on 10th July 2018 (11:00 AM). The candidates those have not got their seat in first round may get a seat in second round selection.
STEP 5 : College Transfer & Spot AdmissionAfter the two round admission and ST ST extended admission, the department will publish a balance sheet to show the remaining vacancies in various colleges. This is time the students can change their college by contacting with the college authority. The candidates those have not got a seat in any college can take admission in this round.
STEP : 6 Class Start At The College :
Class for +2 Arts, Science and Commerce will start from the 24th July first week of 2018
STEP - 7 : Admission For Supplementary Students :The students those have passed the 10th exam by supplementary exam can take admission in any college in this round if there will be any vacancies by contacting with the admission department of the college.
If you are facing any problem in this regards, then you can contact on the below given address or Toll Free Number.
Toll Free Number : 155335