E-Medhabruti Scholarship Online Registration Process 2016-17
Department of Higher Education, Odisha has published the online application for the E-Medhabruti scholarship 2016-17 . All the students of Odisha, whether Technical or non Technical can apply for this scholarship. Here we are going to share the Online Apply and Online Registration Process for the Medhabruti Scholarship, which will help the students to apply their form online.
Step By Step Procedure for Online Registration :
If you are a fresh student and want to apply for the Medhabruti Scholarship 2016-17, then you have to follow the below given steps.
1. Click here To go to the e-medhabruti website , then click on the ONLINE APPLICATION Button. You will get a page as shown below.
2. Click on the REGISTER at the bottom as shown in above image. You will get a page as shown below.
Here you have to enter
- Your Full Name
- Profile Picture - Select your picture from computer
- Email Id
- Category (ST/SC/OBC/GE)
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card (optional) - If you have aadhar card then enter it, other wise leave it blank
- Voter Id (optional) - If you have Voter Id then enter it, other wise leave it blank
Then Scroll to below , you will see more section to fill.
3. After entering the above details, SCROLL the form to see the below portion of the form. You will see a form as shown below.
Here you have to enter the following details.
- Last Passed Exam - Enter the last exam which you have passed i.e 10th/+2/+3/Diploma
- Stream - Discipline i.e Science / Arts or Commerce
- Name of the Board - Last Exam board i.e BSE/CHSE/ FM University/ Utkal University/etc
- Name of the College - Full Name of your College
- Address of College
- Years of Entry to college - Year in which you got admission to college
- Year of Passing - The year in which you passed the last examination
- Mark Type - If B.Tech then enter CGPA, other wise enter MARK
- Mark/CGPA Scured - Enter the mark or CGPA secured in the last exam
- Maximum Mark or CGPA - Maximum mark of the exam, for B.Tech it is 10
- Percentage - Enter the percentage you have secured in the last examination
4. Then Scroll to below, you will get a form as shown below. Here you have to enter the details about the college in which you are studying now.
- Present College Name - If available in drop down menu, then select it, other wise enter it
- Course Name : Enter the course which you are studying now
- Date of Admission : Date in which you had got admission to this present course
- Duration of Course - For B.tech 4 years, for +2 two years, +3 three years, PG 2 years
- Roll Number : Enter your university or college roll number
- Scholarship Scheme : Junior merit for +2, senior merit for +3, PG merit for Master degree, professional merit for B.Tech, Diploma, ITI
5. Here you have to give the details about your Parents. That is
- Fathers Name
- Profession - What your father do, business/ Service
- Annual Income : Enter the annual income of your father
- Mother's Name -
- Annual Income -
- Permanent Address - Enter the full address in which you have permanent residence
6. Here you have to enter the details about your bank. It contains the following informations
- Account Holders Name - The name in which bank account is opened
- A/C type - Personal or Joint Account
- Account Number -
- IFSC Code of the Bank Branch - You can ask you bank for this information
- MICR Code of the branch - You can ask you bank for this information
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
7. After filling all these details, finally click on the SUBMIT Button, and take the print out of the filled application form. Then submit this form in your college with the following documents.
- Mark Sheet and Certificate Copy of the last exam passed
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate of your father
- Xerox copy of the first page of your Bank Pass Book
- Xerox of the Registration or Admit Card of the present course