Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has conducted the SUI , GPEA, PA (Prelim) Examination 2015 on 13th December 2015. The papers contanins General Studies 100 questions. There was no instruction for negative marking. OSSCInspector Of Supplies Gram Panchayat Extension Officer Progress Assistant Answer key and answer sheet 2015 is mentions below . Odisha SSC Supply Inspector ( SUI , GPEA, PA) Answer Key 2015 is described below. Full answer key will be published on 15th December 2015
Odisha SSC Supply Inspector GS ( SUI , GPEA, PA) Answer Key 2015
1. What is the value of X in the following equation ?
Ans : 19
2. A rectangle ABCD has dimensions of 20 cm and 30 cm. What s the maximum number of circles of radius 1 cm can be drawn with in the rectangle without intersecting each other ?
Ans : 150
14. Gandhi Jayanti was celebrated on the 2nd October 2015, which was a Friday. What will be the week day on which Gandhi Jayanti will fall in the year 2025?
Ans : Thursday
16. Who has been awarded with the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economics Science in memory of Alfred Nobel for the year 2015 ?
Ans : Angus Deaton.
17. Which of the following awarrds received by Mr. Kailash Satyarthi has been conferred on him off late, in October 2015 ?
Ans : Harvard Humanitarian of the Year'
18. Which nation is going to host the ensuring Non-Aligned Movement Summit ?
Ans : Venezuela
19. In which district is Amaravati, the newly planned capacity of Andhra Pradesh, coming up ?
Ans : Krishna
20. Which of the following days is observed as a World Day on the 14th November ?
Ans : World Diabetes Day
21. Which severe tropical cyclone had hit Phillipines in October 2015 ?
Ans : Koppu
22. In which of the following cities the first ever day-night Test Cricket match was played between Australia and New Zealand ?
Ans : Adelaide
23. Which is currently the largest passenger aircraft in the world ?
Ans : Airbus A380-800
24. Who has translated the famous novel "Uncle Tom's Cabin" into Odia titled as "Tamakakanta Kutita" ?
Ans : Udayanath Sarangi
25. Who is the author of the Odia travelogue "Swapnara Alaska"?
26. The following have the same acronym 'FOL' which one does refer to a Buddhist Festival ?
Ans : Flavor of Love
27. Which of the following pairs of 'Durga Mata' temples and their location is not correctly matched ?
28. Which of the following tribal groups mainly inhabit in Central Part of India ?
Ans : Gonds
29. Which of the following Microsoft Excel number formats shall return the figure 25 as 2.50E+01 ?
30. Which of the keys does help in checking the spelling and grammar of text in a Microsoft Word Documents ?
Ans : F7
31. Which of the following programming language is used to create 'Applets' to be placed on a web page ?
Ans : Java
32. Why do the rain bearing clouds have a dark color ?
Ans : They reflect back all sunlight falling on them
33. We notice a spark while pulling out the electrical plug of an appliance. Which of the following properties of the appliance is responsible for this ?
Ans : Capacitance
34. Column Matching A and B
Heat - Joule
Luminous flux - Candela
Magnetic intensity - Orsted
Temperature - kelvin
Viscosity - Poise
35. Which of the following principles laws is applicable in the case of blowing away of roofs of the houses by a cyclonic strom ?
Ans : Bernoulli's Principle
36. Which of the following is responsible for the formation of mirage in the desert ?
Ans : Refraction
37. What is the function of a heavy water in a nuclear reactor ?
Ans : it slow down the speed of neutrons
38. Which one is the densest of the elements ?
39. What are the atoms having same number of neutrons called ?
Ans : Isotopes
40. Which of the following is not true for the cathode rays ?
Ans : They are positively charged
41. Column A matching with Column B
42. Which of the following processes is used to prepare industrial hydrogen ?
43. The cells in which of the following organs in the human body are the smallest ?
44. Which one of the following is the primary sex organ in the female ?
Ans : Vulva
45. Following terms are related to human teeth. Distinguish the odd one out ?
Ans : Enamel
Full answer key will be published on 15th December 2015
46. For correcting which of the defects of eye is bifocal lens used ?
47. To which of the following types of plants do the mangrove trees belong ?
48. Where was the High level international conference on 'Climate Change' 2015 held ?
49. Which pair of the following photochemical pollutants are aromatics ?
50. The functional role of an organism in an ecosystem is known as ?
51. Which of the following was not a feature of the Rigvedic period in India ?
52. Which of the following Mahajanapadas was located in Dakshinapatha on the banks of River Godavari ?
53. Who among the following emperors of Ancient India was known as 'Amitraghata' that is 'destroyer of foes' ?
54. Rudradaman was one of the greatest rulers of Ancient India. To which of the following dynasty he belong ?'
55. To which of the following do the three terms- Nagara, Dravida and Vesara refer ?
56. Which of the following was not the principle of Bhakti Movement ?
57. Which of the following pairs is incorrectly matched ?
58. Which of the folloing architectural structure is not a Mughal Creation ?
59. Which of the following forts was constructed by Langula Narasingha Deba, the ruler of Ganga Dynasty in odisha ?
60. Who commanded the Maratha Army in the third battle of panipath ?