PG Scholarship 2018 Application Form for Basic Science (M.Sc) Students
State Council on Science & Technology, Department of Science & technology, Odisha invites application in the prescribed format from the students of Odisha those are studying P.G courses in Basic Science Such as (Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and Geology). Interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed application format given below. The application should reach the department before 04-10-2018. The written test will be held on 04-12-2018 at 2 PM to 4.00 PM. Read below for full description.
P.G Merit Scholarship Details :Scholarship Name : PG Merit Scholarship for Basic Science
Number of Scholarship : 200 Nos.
- Physics : 32
- Chemistry : 32
- Botany : 32
- Zoology : 32
- Geology : 32
- Mathematics : 40
- Applicant for the scholarship shall be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Applicant who has passed the regular full time +3 stream final examinations with 1st class Honours in any one of the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, zoology and Geology and is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The selected candidates shall avail the scholarship only if she pusues post graduate course in the Government college/ Govt Autonomous college/ Universities / Govt. Aided Autonomous College/ Govt. aided private college recognized by govt. of Odisha.
- The students getting any other scholarship is not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply :Interested candidates should download the application format from the below given link. After filling the application form attach the below given documents with the application form and send it to the below mentioned address on or before 04-10-2018 by registered or speed post only. Following documents are required with the application form.
- Two passport size attested photograph
- Resident certificates
- Two self addressed stamped envelope (23cm X 11cm)
- Attested copy of certificates as an evidence of age
- Attested copy of pass certificate and mark sheets of +3 stream.
Institute of Mathematics & Application,
Download Application form