OUAT UG Entrance 2018 Online Application Form and Apply Process
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, (OUAT ), Bhubaneswar invites online
applications for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech.(Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc.(Hons.)Forestry & B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science, for both boys & girls, for the Academic Session, 2018-19. Willing candidates should apply online from 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018. A Common Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for admission into above courses will be conducted on 29-04-2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. in different centres spreading all over the State.
OUAT UG Admission 2018
Entrance Date : 29-04-2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Availability of prospectus in OUAT website : 20-02-2018 onwards
- Submission of Application online : 20.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
- Edit option in Form-A : 16-03-2018 to 20-03-2018
- Downloading of Admit card : 15.04.2018 to 29.04.2018 (9.00 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 29.04.2018 (Sunday) 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Submission of Application FORM-B: 22-05-2018 to 10.06.2018
- Edit option in Form-B : 11-06-2018 to 13-06-2018
- Students having +2 Science, with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional,
- However, students appearing +2 Science Examination can also appear the Entrance Examination
Age Limit : The candidate must complete 17 years of age by 31.12.2018 (Born on or before 31.12.2001).
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs 1200/- for UG Entrance exam.
How To Apply :There are two Form that is Form-A and Form-B. Candidates have to apply for Form-A before entrance exam and Form-B after entrance exam.
FORM-A SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Click here to go to website Click Here
- Click on a link "Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2018"
- E enter correct mobile number , Aadhaar number (mandatory), e-mail ID, Choice of Examination Centre and other information.
- Upload recent Passport size colour photograph (Height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 20-50kb) and full signature (Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 10-20kb) both scanned in the "jpg/jpeg" format
- After submission of online application, login ID, password and application number will be generated and sent to the candidate by email and SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Pay Rs. 1050.00 for application fees using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank.
- Submission of application is completed after payment of fees.
FORM-B SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Candidates must submit Application Form-B online after the Entrance Examination.
- Click here for Form-B http://www.lokaseba-odisha.in/WebApp/Kiosk/OUAT/OUATPage.aspx
- Click on a link "Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission Into OUAT, U.G. Courses 2017-18"
- The scanned copy of relevant documents (within file size-200 KB) as mentioned in the checklist (Clause-6 of UG Prospectus) should be uploaded with Form-B.
The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application and documents to the University.