Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, (OUAT ), Bhubaneswar invites online
applications for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/ B.Sc.(Hons.)Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech.(Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc.(Hons.)Forestry & B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science, for both boys & girls, for the Academic Session, 2017-18. Willing candidates should apply online from 01.04.2017 to 10.05.2017 (4.00 p.m.).
A Common Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for admission into above courses will be conducted on 04.06.2017(Sunday) from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. in different centres spreading all over the State.
OUAT UG Admission 2017-18 Details:
Downloading of Admit card : 25.05.2017 to 04.06.2017 (9.00 a.m.)
Eligibility Criteria to apply UG Entrance:
- Students having +2 Science, with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional,
- However, students appearing +2 Science Examination can also appear the Entrance Examination
Age Limit : The candidate must complete 17 years of age by 31.12.2017 (Born on or before 31.12.2000).
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs 1050/- for UG Entrance exam.
How To Apply :There are two Form that is Form-A and Form-B. Candidates have to apply for Form-A before entrance exam and Form-B after entrance exam.
FORM-A SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Click here to go to website www.ouat.nic.in
- Click on a link "Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2017"
- E enter correct mobile number , Aadhaar number (mandatory), e-mail ID, Choice of Examination Centre and other information.
- Upload recent Passport size colour photograph (Height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 20-50kb) and full signature (Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 10-20kb) both scanned in the "jpg/jpeg" format
- After submission of online application, login ID, password and application number will be generated and sent to the candidate by email and SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Pay Rs. 1050.00 for application fees using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank.
- Submission of application is completed after payment of fees.
- Candidates must submit Application Form-B online after the Entrance Examination.
- Click here for Form-B www.ouat.nic.in
- Click on a link "Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission Into OUAT, U.G. Courses 2017-18"
- The scanned copy of relevant documents (within file size-200 KB) as mentioned in the checklist (Clause-6 of UG Prospectus) should be uploaded with Form-B.
The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application and documents to the University.
Click here for prospectus
IMPORTANT DATES FOR OUAT U.G ADMISSION:
- Availability of Prospectus in OUAT website : 01.04.2017 onwards
- Submission of Application online : 01.04.2017 to 10.05.2017 (4.00 p.m.)
- Downloading of Admit card : 25.05.2017 to 04.06.2017 (9.00 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 04.06.2017 (Sunday) 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Submission of Application : 08.06.2017 to 22.06.2017
OUAT U.G Entrance Previous Question
The Old Question Booklets of previous years are available in Academic-I Section from 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., OUAT Bhubaneswar on production of receipt after Cash Payment of Rs. 30/- per Question Booklet in OUAT Cash Counter. Help Line Number :
- To be contacted only during office hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) on working days only.
- Common Service Centre help line number - 0674-6580111/222/333
- Registrar - 0674-2397424
- controller of Examination - 0674-2397908
- Asst. Registrar (Academic) - 7205374550, 0674-2397970- Extn.-111/218