Sambalpur University, Institute of Information Technology, Burla invites online/Offline application from eligible candidates for the admission to the various PG curses for the session 2018-19. Willing candidates can apply online from 12th May 2018 to 12th June 2018. Read below for full details.
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2018
Sambalpur University Admission:
- M.Sc Computer Science : 32 Seats
- M.Sc Electronics : 32 Seats
- MCA : 32 Seats (50% from JEE Rank/Score and 50% from own entrance test)
- M.Phil Computer Science : 08 Seats
- M.Phil Electronics : 08 Seats
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering : 32 Seats
- M.Tech Communication System Engineering : 32 Seats
- M.Tech Embedded System Design : 32 Seats
P.G. Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate should have passed Three-year Degree Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/Law (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./LLB) from Sambalpur University or any equivalent examination from a UGC recognized University. He or she is required to obtain Honours in the concerned subject or at least 45% in aggregate in the same examination where the said subject is a “Pass” subject.
- Candidates, who have appeared at the qualifying examinations and the results thereof awaited, are also eligible to apply. However, they have to submit the Provisional Certificate and Mark sheet of the qualifying examination within ten days after the publication of result of Sambalpur University, or on any date during the PROSPECTUS 2018-19 Sambalpur University
- A candidate, who already posses a P.G. Degree shall not be eligible to take admission in the same or any other P.G. Degree / P.G. Diploma / Certificate Courses in the University.