Odisha NRTC 2018 Online Application Form || National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination 2018
Odisha Board of Secondary Education, Odsha has published the notification form the conduct of National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination (NRTS) 2018. The students those are studying in Class - IX (9th class) can apply for the NRTS 2018 exam via online mode. The online application is available from 27-07-2018 to 17-08-2018. Before applying for the NRTS Scholraship Exam, read the eligibility criterial in details as mentioned below.
NRTS Examination 2018
[ 27-07-2018 to 17-08-2018]
NRTS EXAM DATE : 01st SEPT 2018
NRTS 2018 Eligibility:
- Only 9th class students are eligible to apply for the NRTS Scholarship 2018
- If the candidate is SC/ ST, than he/she must have secured at least 50% mark in Class-8th annual examination.
- If the candidates is other than SC/St, then He/she must have secured at least 60% marks in Class-8th annual examination.4
- Maximum 5 students from a High School can apply for the NRTS Scholarship.
- The online application is to be submit through the Head Master of the High School.
- Students have to pay Rs 60.00 for applying the NRTS exam 2018.
- NRTS Exam will be conducted on 01/09/2018.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the NRTS 2018 online application, click the link given below between 27-07-2018 to 17-08-2018 .