B.Ed Online Apply Odisha 2017-18 Admission & Online Application Form
SCERT, Odisha has issued Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination 2017 for selection of the candidates for the B.Ed admission during the year 2017-19 session. It invites online application from Graduate candidates from 3rd June 2017 to 22nd June 2017. This time B.Tech candidates can also apply for the B.Ed Entrance exam. For full details about Odisha B.Ed Admission 2017 Online Application Form, qualification, age limit, application fee and applying procedure, read the description blow.
[3rd June to 22nd June 2017]
Expected Date of Exam : 22nd July 2017 at 02.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
Details About Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2017:
If a students want to take admission into B.Ed course to became a teacher in a Government High school, then he.she first should qualify the B.Ed entrance in order to get a seat in a good college, because the online admission will be done purely on the basis of rank scored in B.Ed entrance.
Entrance Exam Name : Odish B.Ed Entrance 2017
Exam Duration : 2 Hour 30 minute
Full mark : 100 Mark
Negative Mark : 0.25 For Each Wrong Answer
Date of Exam : 22nd July 2016 at 02.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
Age Limit as on 31th March 2017:
- SC/ST/SEBC: 35 years : That is Born on or after 30.06.1982
- Women of all categories :35 years : That is Born on or after 30.06.1988
- Male General : 30 years : That is Born on or after 30.06.1987
- For PH Candidates 40 years She / he should Born on or after 30.06.1980
Educational Qualification :
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below:
- Must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate either in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, OBC / SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the master’s Degree.
- She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each OR
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate (for General candidates) and 50% marks in aggregate (for SC, ST, OBC / SEBC and PHcandidates).
- The candidates who have appeared the qualifying examination as mentioned above and the result has not been published till the last date of online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the course.
- The Science graduate candidates should have passed with any two school subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography (with not less than 200 marks each).
- For the Arts graduate candidates, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be from the subjects studied viz. History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks):
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
Application Fee :
B.Ed online application fee is mentioned below. Candidates have to pay the fee via AXIS BANK Chllan which can be generated after the submission of the online application form.
- General / OBC & SEBC/SC/ST/PH Fresh : Rs. 400/-
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates should apply via online application, No hard copy will be sent to any department. Candidates should follow these steps inorder to apply submit the form smoothly.
- Click Here to visit the official website for Online Application Form
- On the next page you will see the ONLINE APPLICATION, click that link
- Now select your States from the List
- Enter your PERSONAL DETAILS such as Name, Father's Name, Mothers Name, Mobile Number and Email ID and click on REGISTER button.
- You will get the LOgin ID and Password in your mobile number
- Now click on the PROCEED button and fill the CORRESPONDENCE address in the box.
- Now click on PROCEED and choose the category.
- Now upload the IMAGE and SIGNATURE with in 20 KB
- Now click on the verify button and submit
- 'Now click on the top link to generate the Fee Challan,
- After payment of fee, the process is over.
- Start of Online Application : 3rd June 2017
- Last Date of Online Submission : 22nd June 2017
- Date of Exam : 22nd July 2017at 02.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.