CT (D.El.Ed) 2016 : Exam & Syllabus:
The whole test is of 2 hours duration carrying 100 marks with two sections.
- Section-I carries 40 marks. There shall be 40 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Section II carries 60 marks. There shall be 60 questions each carrying one mark
- All the questions shall be of multiple choice type.
- 1 Mark for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- All the question shall be multiple choice Question (MCQ)
Detail Questions Pattern :
In section- 1 candidates will find 10 question from each of the sections, that is total 40 Question with 40 Marks.
- General Awareness
- Teaching aptitude
In section-2 candidates will find 15 questions from each of these sections as mentioned below with total 60 Marks.
- Social Science
FULL CONTENTS OF SYLLABUS:
Section - I It consists of four aspects covering Language (English), Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude. This section is compulsory for all the candidates. Each aspect in this section shall have the weightage of 10 marks and there would be ten questions in each aspect carrying one mark each.
A broad guideline for each aspect is detailed below.
- Language (English): this would include comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage.
- Reasoning: It would cover logical and analytical reasoning.
- General Awareness: This would include everyday science, Political system and happening, general information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
- Teaching Aptitude: This aspect should cover application of common sense in handling Educational Contexts, Classroom Situations, Learner and Learning Problems, Purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management and teaching learning strategies.
Section – II 60 marks
Odia/Telugu/Urdu/Olchiki 15 Marks
- Dhwani and Sabda
- Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb)
- Derivation of words
- Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix)
Synonyms and Antonyms Mathematics 15 Marks
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic simple equation and its solution
- Set- its elements, operations on set
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
- Basic Geometrical Concept
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- local self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure
- Latitde, longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Relationship between Human and Natural Resources
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental preservation and protection
Science 15 Marks
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
- Micro organisms