Odisha Nursing ANM Online Application Form 2015 & Registration Process
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha inviting online application for the Admission into 2 years Auxiliary Nursses & Midwifery (ANM ) or Health Worker Female Courses in Odisha for the session 2015-16 in the Government and Private Nursing Training Institute recognized by National Nursing Council (NIC). Only Female candidates should apply online from 14-07-2015(10AM) to 12-08-2015 (5PM) by visiting www.dmetorissa.gov.in. The detail admission procedure and eligibility criteria for Odisha GNM Nursing 2015-16 Admission is provided below.
(14-07-2015 (10 AM) to 12-08-2015 (5 PM))
Odisha ANM 2015-16 Admission :
Course : 2 years Auxiliary Nursses & Midwifery (ANM ) or Health Worker Female Courses
Educational Qualification :
To apply for the above course, the candidates should have any one of the below given qualification.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% mark from CHSE, Odisha or Equivalent or Open School recognized by State Government or National Institute of Open School recognized by central Government.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum mark required is 30% in the above courses.
Other Eligibility Required :
- Candidates must have passed Odia upto M.E. Standard for seeking admission in INC recognized Government School Of Nursing and against 85% Govt. quaota seats of Private Schools. No Odia required for other 15% seats in Private School.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Phisically handicapped
Age Limit :
The age of the candidates should be atleast 17 years as on 31-12-2015.
Application Fee :
Application fee Rs 300/-. fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. You can download the challan from the below given download link.
How To Apply :
Willing female candidates should submit their form by online mode by visiting the below given apply link. ANM Nursing 2015-16 Online Application Form & Admission Registration is starting from 14-07-2015(10AM) to 12-08-2015 (5PM) .