Odisha Nursing ANM Online Application Form 221 & Registration Process
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha inviting online application for the Admission into 2 years Auxiliary Nursses & Midwifery (ANM ) or Health Worker Female Courses in Odisha for the session 2015-16 in the Government and Private Nursing Training Institute recognized by National Nursing Council (NIC). Only Female candidates should apply online from from dt: 10.09.2021 to dt: 26.09.2021 by 11.45 PM by visiting https://dohodisha.nic.in/Registration/Index.aspx The detail admission procedure and eligibility criteria for Odisha ANM Nursing 2021-22 Admission is provided below.
(10.09.2021 to dt: 26.09.2021by 11.45 PM)
Odisha ANM 2021-22 Admission :
Course : 2 years Auxiliary Nursses & Midwifery (ANM ) or Health Worker Female Courses
Educational Qualification :
To apply for the above course, the candidates should have any one of the below given qualification.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% mark from CHSE, Odisha or Equivalent or Open School recognized by State Government or National Institute of Open School recognized by central Government.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum mark required is 30% in the above courses.
Other Eligibility Required :
- Candidates must have passed Odia upto M.E. Standard for seeking admission in INC recognized Government School Of Nursing and against 85% Govt. quaota seats of Private Schools. No Odia required for other 15% seats in Private School.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Phisically handicapped
Age Limit :
The age of the candidates should be atleast 17 years as on 31-12-2021.
Application Fee :
Application fee Rs 300/-. fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. You can download the challan from the below given download link.
How To Apply :
Willing female candidates should submit their form by online mode by visiting the below given apply link. ANM Nursing 2015-16 Online Application Form & Admission Registration is starting from 10.09.2021 to dt: 26.09.2021 by 11.45 PM