Odisha GNM 2015-16 Online Application Form & Admission Registration
Directorate of Nursing invites online application for the Admission into 3 year General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM ) Courses in Odisha During the session 2015-16 in the Government and Private Nursing Training Institute recognized by National Nursing Council (NIC). Interested Male and Female candidates should apply online from 14-07-2015(10AM) to 12-08-2015 (5PM) . The detail admission procedure and eligibility criteria for Odisha GNM Nursing 2015-16 Admission is provided below.
(14-07-2015 (10 AM) to 12-08-2015 (5 PM))
Odisha GNM Admission 2015 :
Course : General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM ) Courses
Educational Qualification :
To apply for the above course, the candidates should have any one of the below given qualification.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% mark from CHSE, Odisha or Equivalent or Open School recognized by State Government or National Institute of Open School recognized by central Government. OR
- Passed 10+2 Vocational ANM course with 40% mark from a school recognized by National Nursing School. OR
- Passed 10+2 Helath Science Vocational Stream from a CBSE Board.
Other Eligibility Required :
- Candidates must have passed Odia upto M.E. Standard for seeking admission in INC recognized Government School Of Nursing and against 85% Govt. quaota seats of Private Schools. No Odia required for other 15% seats in Private School.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- There is 10% seats reserved for Male Candidates.
Age Limit :
The age of the candidates should be atleast 17 years as on 31-12-2015.. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV candidates.
Application Fee :
Application fee Rs 500/-. fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. You can download the prospectus from the below given link.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their form by online mode by visiting the below given apply link. GNM Nursing 2015-16 Online Application Form & Admission Registration is starting from 14-07-2015(10AM) to 12-08-2015 (5PM) .
Step By Step Procedure To Apply Online :
To Apply GNM Online application, candidates have to follow the below given step by step procedure.
1. Download the SBI Challan Pdf for GNM Post. Click Here
2. Then pay the fee in the SBI Bank, you will get the Challan number and Date.
3. No Click Here For GNM Online Application Click Here. you will see a page as shown below.
Here you have to enter the below given personal details.
- Enter Your Full Name
- Educational Qualification
- Fathers Name
- If Father is not present then Guardians Name
- Fathers Address
- Occupation of Father
- Date of Birth of Student
- Category (Gen/OBS/Sc/ST)
- Select your Gender (Male/Female)
- Marital Status (Single/Married)
- Mobile Number
ADDRESS DETAILS :
In this address details boxes, you have to fill the below given details.
- Present and Permanent Address
- Pin Code and District
ACADEMIC DETAILS :
Here you have to fill the educational details.
CHALLAN DETAILS :
Here you have to fill the details mentioned in your payment challan.
- Challan Number
- Challan Date
- Branch name
- IFSC Code
PHOTO & SIGNATURE :
Here ypu have to upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Photo size should be between 20kb to 50kb
- Signature 10kb to 20kb.
After filling all these details, verify the data then click on the SUBMIT Button to complete the registration process.