Odisha CHSE +2 (Plus Two) Result 2018 Rechecking Online Apply Process
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha has declared the Plus Two result for +2 Science , CHSE, Odisha has started the Rechecking process from 19 May 2018 to 4th June 2018. The students whose mark is wrongly evaluated in CHSE Plus Two Exam 2018 can apply for the Re-addition or Rechecking of their answer sheet. Students have to apply the rechecking via online mode only and have to pay the fee via Internet Banking or SBI Challan. Rechecking fee per paper is Rs 200/-. Here is the detail step by step process to apply the Odisha CHSE +2 (Plus Two) Result 2018 Rechecking .
[19 May 2018 to 4th June 2018]
CHSE +2 Result Rechecking Apply Process :
Students have to follow each step carefully to apply for rechecking of their answer sheet via online mode.
1. Click Here to go the Rechecking apply page, you will get a page as shown below,
Put TICK mark on the CHECK BOX and then Click on PROCEED button. You will see a page as shown in the image below.
2. In the above page you have to Enter These Details:
- State of Corporate institution : Odisha
- Type of Institution: Educational Institution
Then click on the GO button. Then you will a get a page as shown below.
3. In the above page enter this details
- Educational Institution Name : Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
Then click on SUBMIT button to see the next page as shown below.
4. In the above page you have to choose the stream for which you are applying the rechecking . You can choose from these 4 category
- Re-addition of marks Annual HS Exam 2018 Vocational
- Re-addition of marks Annual HS Exam 2018 Arts
- Re-addition of marks Annual HS Exam 2018 Science
- Re-addition of marks Annual HS Exam 2018 Commerce
After selecting the course, You will a see a large form as shown below.
5. in this form you have to enter these details
- Name of the students
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Full Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Then choose the papers for which you want the rechecking. Select the Subject Name for which you want the rechecking and in the other box select "Not Required".
Example : Suppose a student want to apply rechecking for ENGLISH only, then he select ENGLISH in first box and NOT REQUIRED in the remaining boxes. shown below.
- Total Number of Paper Applied : Here count the number of paper for which you are applying the rechecking, because you have to pay RS 200/- for each paper.
- RE-Addition Fee : This fee is calculated by multiplying the number of paper applied with Rs 200/- Suppose a student is applying rechecking for 2 papers, then he has to pay 2 X 200= 400/-
- Name : Again enter your name
- Mobile Number :
- Enter The Text Shown :
After entering all the above details, click on the SUBMIT button, you will see a page to verify the details which you have entered. The verify page is as shown below
6. Now click on the CONFIRM page to pay the fee. After clicking the confirm button you will see a a page to select the payment method. You can pay the fee online via BANK CHALLAN, DEBIT CARD or INTERNET BANKING.
Now download the challan and print it in A4 size paper and go to the SBI Bank and pay the required amount of fee printed in the challan.
- Bank Charge for Internet banking & Debit Card Transaction is : Rs 11.50
- Bank Charge for Bank Challan is : Rs 57/-
Click on SBI BRANCH >> . Then you will see the payment confirm page .At the bottom of the page, you will get the link to download the challan pdf as shown below.
Thats all about +2 Rechecking online apply process.