Odisha SSC Traffic Constable (OMVD) Written Exam Pattern
The qualified candidates in the Physical Test shall be allowed to appear in the Written Examination.
Odisha SSC Traffic Constable (OMVD) Written Exam is objective type with multiple choices of answers to be responded by the candidates in the OMR answer sheer . The detail exam pattern and syllabus is mentioned below.
Exam Date : The examination will be held on 07 June 2015 Time 10am to 11:30 am at Bhubaneswar
Traffic Constable (OMVD) Exam Pattern :
- The written exam is objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of question in the exam is 85 Nos.
- Each questions charring 1 mark, so total mark is 85 Mark
- There is no such minimum qualifying mark. It will be decided by the authority.
Syllabus of Exam:
- The questions will be asked proportionately from following chapters
- Odia Language,
- English Language.
- General Knowledge etc. of +2 standard.
- 60% and above IS Marks
- 50% and above 10 Marks
- 40% and above 05 Marks
- Below 40% No Marks