SCS College Puri PG Admission 2021-22Application Form Download Online
(Samanta Chandra Sekhara Autonomous College) SCS college Puri invites application form for the PG admission into various PG programmes that is M.A. (English, Odia, Geography, Economics, Education), M.Sc (Chemistry, Zoology), M.Sc in Computer Science (Self-financing) and M.Com for the session 2021-22. Candidates should collect the form from the college collection counter from 18.06.2021 to 02.07.2021
( between 12.00 noon to 3.00 P.M ) on all working days on payment of Rs 100/-. Candidates can also download the same application form from the website www.scscollege.nic.in but at the time of submitting the application form the form should accompanied with a Bank draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of the Principal, S.C.S (A) college, Puri pay able at Puri. Read below form more details.
S.C.S. College Puri Admission 2021-22
SCS College PG Admission Details:
- Start of selling of application form :18.06.2021 (12.00 noon to 3.00pm)
- Last date of receipt of application form : 02.07.2021 (5.00 PM)
Eligibility :Any candidate who has passed the +3 Final Degree Examination conducted by any recognized
university securing 45% marks in concerned Honours subject is eligible to take admission in to 1st year of PG in that subject.
- Candidates who have passed with Honours in the concerned subjects and secured 45% marks in Honours subject shall be eligible for selection.
- Admission of the candidates on the basis of their mark secured in UG.
- In case of late applicants, their applications shall be considered for admission only when seats are found to be lying vacant after all the applications received within due date are finally disposed of.
- Candidates selected for admission will be intimated individually by Regd./ Speed Post regarding the date of admission. The names of the selected candidates shall also be displayed in the college Notice Board and also in the college website.
- If a selected candidate fails to get admitted on the specified date, he/she will forfeit his/her claim. Extension of time will not be allowed.
How To Apply:Download the application form from the college website www.scscollege.nic.in or obtain the Application form from the College Collection Counter of the college on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash.
- If you have downloaded the application form from the website, then submit the application form along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only drawn in favour of the Principal, S.C.S. (Autonomous) College, Puri, Payable at Puri.
- The filled-in application form along with required documents must be submitted through Registered/ Speed Post only to the Principal, S.C.S. (Autonomous) College, Puri, PIN-752001.
- The cover containing the filled in application form should be super scribed as "Application for admission into PG in _______ subject for the session 2021-22"
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Duly filled in application form along with the undertaking with a recent passport size photograph pasted.
- Self Attested Xerox copies of mark sheet & certificates of all examinations starting from
- HSC or its equivalent to Degree level.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of Certificate in support of reservation/ weightage, if any, from competent authority.
- One self-addressed unstamped envelopes (size 25cm x 10cm) with their mailing address.
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH REGD./ SPEED POST
- Intimation Letter.
- Original College Leaving Certificate.
- Original Certificates of all examinations starting from HSC to Degree level.
- Original Mark sheets of all examinations starting from HSC to Degree level.
- Original Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Original recent Caste Certificate from the Tahasildar.
- Income certificate of parents of SC/ST candidates from the Tahasildar.
- Four copies of recent colour passport size photographs duly signed.
- Original Migration Certificate, if passed from any university other than Utkal University.
8. RESERVATION OF SEATS (As per Govt. rules)
- Schedule Castes (SC) - 16.25%
- Schedule Tribes (ST) - 22.5%
- Self / Children / Wife of Ex-servicemen (ESM) - 01%
- Children of serving Army Personal - 01%
- OH/ PH/ DISABILITY (Not less than 40% disability) - 03%
(Certificate from the Medical Officer not below the rank of CDMO to the effect that he/she
has a permanent Orthopedic/ Physical handicap to the extent of not less than 40%
disability and the same will be sent by this office to the concerned CDMO/ Medical Board
for authentication for considering the eligibility for admission)