Rama Devi University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form and Apply Process
Rama Devi University has published the application form for the B.Ed admission 2018. Rama Devi university has 50 seats ( Arts stream-25 & Science stream-25 seats). Candidates have to download the application form from the website and send it to the university along with a Demand Draft of Rs 500. Candidates can apply from 30-07-2021 to 20-08-2021. To know more details about the eligibility criteria, eligibility and course fee, read the description below.
Rama Devi University B.Ed Admission
[30-07-21 to 20-08-21]
B.Ed Admission Date :
Stream wise Distribution of Seats:
- B.Ed Arts Stream : 25 Seats
- B.Ed Science Stream : 25 Seats (Both Physical Science & Bio Science)
- The candidate must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelors Degree examination or in the Masters Degree in concerned Science/ Social Science / Humanity subject. SC/ST/SEBC and PwD candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Masters Degree in the concerned subject . The candidate should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B. Tech ) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC. ST. SEBC and PwD candidates
- The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics. Chemistry. Mathematics. Botany. Zoology. Biotechnology. Computer Science and Geography.
- For the Arts Graduate candidates : The candidates applying for Arts category must have studied at least two (02) school subjects of 200 marks each at their Graduation level. The candidates having any two language subjects at their Graduation level cannot claim as having two schools subjects. All the language subjects viz English / Odia / Hindi / Sanskrit studied as compulsory /pass / honours / electives shall be treated as one subject. The candidates must have studied two (02) school subjects from the following English / Odia / Hindi / Sanskrit/History/Geography/Economics/Indian Economy/Political Science/ Landmarks in Indian History./Indian Geography/ Indian Polity/Mathematics/ Public Administration.
- The candidate must have passed Odia as MIL upto HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odra as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE. Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE. Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium
AGE LIMIT (as on 30-07-21) :
- For all women candidates(General/ Sc/ST/SEBC) : 33 years (she should not have born before 30-07-1985)
- For PwD candidates : 38 years
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of career mark from HSC/ 10th onwards as per NCTE norms In case of tie. the higher percentage of marks at the Graduation level/Master's level shall be taken into consideration. If the marks at Graduation/Master's level become tie. who is born earlier will be considered first in merit.
APPLICATION FEE :
Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only through Demand Draft in favour of Comptroller of Finance. Rama Devi Women's University payable at Bhubaneswar.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates are required to download application form from the Website http://rdwuniversity.nic.in
- Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only through Demand Draft in favour of Comptroller of Finance. Rama Devi Women's University payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The filled In application form along with required documents and Demand Draft for application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) must be sent to The Chairperson, P.G. Council, Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar. 751022, Odisha either by Speed Post/ Registered Post so as to reach on or before 20-08-2015 by 05:00 pm. The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay
- The applicants are required to write "Application for the Admission into B.Ed. Course (Self-Financing), Category: Arts or Science Category" on the top of the A4 size envelope.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
All candidates are required to submit the self attested photo copies of the following documents:
- HSC/10th certificates and mark sheets
- +2/12th certificates and mark sheets
- Degree certificates and mark sheets 4 Post Graduation certificates and mark sheets (If any)
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University outside Odisha
- Certificate of Headmaster of the schools to the effect that she has passed HSC in Odia medium (In cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL)
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Additional Tahasildar
- Caste Certificate in case of SC. ST, SEBC candidates by virtue of birth PwD Certificate (If claimed)
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate in case of daughter/spouse of Ex-Servicemen 11. Two self addressed stamped envelopes (Rs. 5.00 postal stamp each) (25 x10 cm size)
- Photo copies of all certificates/ mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full as self attestation.
RDWU B.Ed Course Fee :
- At the time of admission the candidate has to submit two separate Demand Drafts drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of Comptroller of Finance. Rama Davi Women's University payable at Bhubaneswar (One Demand Draft for Admission Fee and other charges another Draft for Course Fee for 1st year as the case may be)
- No admission charges will be refunded to the students after taking admission to the BEd. course. The course fee will be refunded only if the candidate takes TC during the admission process.